**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is the implication here that Morrow gets the idea of gap integrity while Roquan might not be well suited for that?
Hard to tell what Quan is or is not suited for when he is half assing so hard

For real, the whole game is ugly af for him

Rise

Liked Posts:
Ok since we didn't trade Monty then might as well resign him for 5-7 million a year for 3 years.

I think they try to sign Barkley and if that doesn’t work out they will do this.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love how people acting like Poles and Flus just woke up and decided Justin was the dude. They didn't have the resources before and they got some before the trade deadline. The fact Fields played well the last few weeks may have made things easier but the bigger thing is the trade deadline was today. They made these moves now because it was the trade deadline not because they had some epiphany about Fields.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Hold up! Not only did we get a WR, but we got to fuck Green Bay in the process? That’s fucking beautiful, man. Fucking poetry.

I know I was a bit more than lukewarm about Claypool, but I listened to a guy who’s forgotten more about football than I’ll ever know:

The points Gabriel makes about Claypool’s athleticism, being a Canadian still catching up to the the American game, and having great potential to play the coveted X role, lets me know that I may have been wrong.

Gabriel goes on to dispel the rumors of him being a diva, a knock I had believed. So, we are now really free to go BPA with our picks.

I’m a happy dude. I like looking at it like we traded ‘Quan for a LB, a fifth, and Claypool, a trade I’d make every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. Bear down!

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I love how people acting like Poles and Flus just woke up and decided Justin was the dude. They didn't have the resources before and they got some before the trade deadline. The fact Fields played well the last few weeks may have made things easier but the bigger thing is the trade deadline was today. They made these moves now because it was the trade deadline not because they had some epiphany about Fields.
I mean we’ll never know that exactly, right now that’s a big assumption. Either way, who cares? Bears have a new target and the arrow is pointing up for Justin. Exciting times right now

Status
Not open for further replies.