**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
  • Weeks 1-4: 50.7 comp. percentage, 7.0 yards/att., two TDs, four INTs, 58.7 passer rating
  • Weeks 5-8: 64.1 comp. percentage, 7.9 yards/att., five TDs, two INT, 97.6 passer rating

From the article I posted above. Check out the improvement in the second set of 4 games!

(These are JF’s numbers)

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
  • Weeks 1-4: 50.7 comp. percentage, 7.0 yards/att., two TDs, four INTs, 58.7 passer rating
  • Weeks 5-8: 64.1 comp. percentage, 7.9 yards/att., five TDs, two INT, 97.6 passer rating

From the article I posted above. Check out the improvement in the second set of 4 games!

(These are JF’s numbers)

It will be exciting to see what he does in Q3, especially with the addition of Claypool and some soft defenses coming up.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
People just need to give Claypool a few games to learn the offense.

Also wouldn't be shocked if Byron Pringle came back strong. This receiving corps seems to be coming together nicely down the stretch. Also, N'Keal Harry has been as advertised in limited action this season and is only 24 years old. I could see him being a red zone threat for Fields / Getsy for a long time.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Steelers fans loved Claypool. Reading their comments on Twitterz

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean we’ll never know that exactly, right now that’s a big assumption. Either way, who cares? Bears have a new target and the arrow is pointing up for Justin. Exciting times right now
The point was guys in the media like Dan O and Ryan Clark were shitting on the Bears for not getting Fields weapons as if Poles was blind to the need and now patting themselves on the back thinking Poles finally smartened up to what they were saying as opposed to this being the plan all along and Poles pulled the trigger when he had the resources to do so.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Also wouldn't be shocked if Byron Pringle came back strong. This receiving corps seems to be coming together nicely down the stretch. Also, N'Keal Harry has been as advertised in limited action this season and is only 24 years old. I could see him being a red zone threat for Fields / Getsy for a long time.
I’m going to write more about this when I get the time, but I’m more and more convinced they’re going to keep Harry in the slot and more of a move TE/big slot than a boundary receiver. I’m thinking Claypool becomes almost a pure X, like Adams, and just rips the top off the D.

A consequence of the Harry big slot and Claypool X is more single coverage on Mooney. Good luck stopping Fields as he gets more and more weapons.

Next year is going to be a good year.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The point was guys in the media like Dan O and Ryan Clark were shitting on the Bears for not getting Fields weapons as if Poles was blind to the need and now patting themselves on the back thinking Poles finally smartened up to what they were saying as opposed to this being the plan all along and Poles pulled the trigger when he had the resources to do so.
Sure, but the thing is those guys are nonsense and shouldn’t even be entertained in the first place. Who cares? We still don’t have any idea what Poles/Flus were thinking in the off-season or the evolution of their thought process. It’s complete conjecture

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure, but the thing is those guys are nonsense and shouldn’t even be entertained in the first place. Who cares? We still don’t have any idea what Poles/Flus were thinking in the off-season or the evolution of their thought process. It’s complete conjecture

Disagree. I think what they were thinking and their thought process was quite obvious to anyone paying attention hence why I have been saying for weeks now they would likely need to trade for a WR because the FA WR crop sucked. That is precisely what Poles said at his press conference. He also noted that getting the 2nd from the Ravens likely made giving up a 2nd for Claypool easier so not really conjecture. He bided his time until he had the resources to make a move.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Disagree. I think what they were thinking and their thought process was quite obvious to anyone paying attention hence why I have been saying for weeks now they would likely need to trade for a WR because the FA WR crop sucked. That is precisely what Poles said at his press conference. He also noted that getting the 2nd from the Ravens likely made giving up a 2nd for Claypool easier so not really conjecture. He bided his time until he had the resources to make a move.
Maybe. But yeah…unknowable

Status
Not open for further replies.