**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes when he didn't get his trade wish in the offseason he went to the next step and played. Not much of a choice there for him. It was less than 3 months ago we had to read his ridiculous statement. He shouldn't be shocked.

You can't tell someone what they can be shocked by or not. If he thought he would play out the season then yes he can be shocked. Whether you would be if you were him is irrelevant.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Umm but the issue is Claypool has a similar skill set to pretty much every WR. He can fill all of their roles because he can block and be a big target like Harry and ESB, he can stretch the field like Mooney and Pettis and he can get YAC like Jones.

For the offense I think it is better off if both VJJ and Claypool play because then you don't telegraph the jet sweep now that you have 2 guys capable of running and blocking it. The odd man out should really be Pettis but I guess if they want to keep him as the PR then fine but I would be more inclined to sit Ebner as VJJ can be the KR and also can serve in Ebner's role in the backfield given how limited it was. Or drop one of the TEs because Claypool can play the big slot/move TE role as well.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
You can't tell someone what they can be shocked by or not. If he thought he would play out the season then yes he can be shocked. Whether you would be if you were him is irrelevant.

I can't? I just did.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't? I just did.

Really when did you speak to Quan? The point is whether you think he should have known better doesn't change the fact that apparently he did not. Your opinion on what someone should feel does not change how they actually feel. Duh!

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Really when did you speak to Quan? The point is whether you think he should have known better doesn't change the fact that apparently he did not. Your opinion on what someone should feel does not change how they actually feel. Duh!

I'm really glad you took the time to explain that to me.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
didn’t Mooney play more slot last year? If so I hope they play claypool outside, part of the reason he hasn’t been as productive this year (other than QB play) is the Steelers moved him to slot and put Pickens outside.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm really glad you took the time to explain that to me.

“I couldn’t believe it,” safety Eddie Jackson said after practice Wednesday. “I was in disbelief. I was in shock. To everybody, it was a shock that we got rid of Rob. So when you get rid of Ro, the thoughts go through your head like, ‘What are we playing for? Is their vision still the same as the players’?’ We’re trying to make it to a Super Bowl, get to the playoffs, things like that.

Oh wow, Eddie Jackson is a liar too for saying he was shocked. How could he be shocked when he knew Quan made trade demands this offseason?

You meatballs who have never played in the NFL but presume to know how these guys feel crack me up.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Once Cutler threw one INT, you knew there were more coming.
Until he'd take a helmet to to chest. Then he'd be light out. I always thought the team should have held him down and punched him in the heart before each game.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
“I couldn’t believe it,” safety Eddie Jackson said after practice Wednesday. “I was in disbelief. I was in shock. To everybody, it was a shock that we got rid of Rob. So when you get rid of Ro, the thoughts go through your head like, ‘What are we playing for? Is their vision still the same as the players’?’ We’re trying to make it to a Super Bowl, get to the playoffs, things like that.

Oh wow, Eddie Jackson is a liar too for saying he was shocked. How could he be shocked when he knew Quan made trade demands this offseason?

You meatballs who have never played in the NFL but presume to know how these guys feel crack me up.
Coming from the recreational league champion.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:

Oh wow is right. You're still going on this??

Status
Not open for further replies.