**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

My Halas insider told me going by the sheet, Poles is mainly looking at Paris , Luke and Matthew. But will also note JSN, Zach, Ronnie, Taron, Lathan, Julian, .. With Monty probably gone hes def gonna peak at Miyan.

Will look at Dawand even though hes doesn't have the build

Gets to see Harrison Jr for the following year too.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I know he’s feasting on bad teams, but I hope we throw the checkbook at Javon Hargrove if the Eagles let him slip.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
didn’t Mooney play more slot last year? If so I hope they play claypool outside, part of the reason he hasn’t been as productive this year (other than QB play) is the Steelers moved him to slot and put Pickens outside.
You have to know the playbook well to play the slot. So I see them playing Claypool mostly outside, at least initially.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
You have to know the playbook well to play the slot. So I see them playing Claypool mostly outside, at least initially.
What about long term? Obviously hard to project as we don't know how it will play out.

Claypool has a decent highlight reel and most of those plays are on the outside. I think he was being misused in Pit. They probably moved him inside to get Pickens on the field more, and Claypool being more familiar with the playbooks and more suited to play slot than Pickens. That being said I don't think slot is Claypools best position on O.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Those saying Fields is/was a bust can SUCK IT. Man, we just had to have a decent OFF, an average OL, and some good play-calling. Adding in Claypool I think you all will see will REALLY help. And if they get a THIRD solid WR? Watch out.

Fields might go full on Super Saiyan with Claypool.

Status
Not open for further replies.