**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I should try what sometime? Adding that to the end of your spiel has no purpose or meaning. Stop following me around bandwagon fan.
Lets do a test that your boy @Anytime23 has never been able to pass? Show me where i gave up on Fields like you said i did???????

I had worries about Fields the first 4-5 games of the season, and stand by all of those worries i had, but consistently said i won't give up on him until i see what he does with actual talent around him, so you keep saying i gave up on him so now don't be CCS's worst troll (@Anytime23) and show me??

I have a feeling i'll be waiting quite a while on this one or i'll get some stupid excuse like @Anytime23 always does.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Lets do a test that your boy @Anytime23 has never been able to pass? Show me where i gave up on Fields like you said i did???????

I had worries about Fields the first 4-5 games of the season, and stand by all of those worries i had, but consistently said i won't give up on him until i see what he does with actual talent around him, so you keep saying i gave up on him so now don't be CCS's worst troll (@Anytime23) and show me??

I have a feeling i'll be waiting quite a while on this one or i'll get some stupid excuse like @Anytime23 always does.
This was the most pointless post! First off, please show me where I said you gave up on Fields. I never once said that.

My question to you has and always will be….Do you think Fields has improved since last year?

Since his moments in preseason myself and plenty others here saw improvements made since last year. And for whatever reason you didn’t.

While we were all ahead of the game you had to wait halfway through the season to “all of a sudden” see those improvements.

You’re a joke, but please continue on.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
So, is this what it’s like to have been on the bandwagon early?

My gut’s all like fuck these guys, especially “whooo needs a TE and fuck QBs because 5 pro is all I do Greatest show on turf on soldier field’s grass and make Nagy look like a savant game adjuster” Martz.

But, it is a new bandwagon. Yo, where did that other big name big ole asshole from some team up north’s bandwagon go. Sure looks cold….

Oh, fuck Mike Martz. I’m not forgiving him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This was the most pointless post! First off, please show me where I said you gave up on Fields. I never once said that.

My question to you has and always will be….Do you think Fields has improved since last year?

Since his moments in preseason myself and plenty others here saw improvements made since last year. And for whatever reason you didn’t.

While we were all ahead of the game you had to wait halfway through the season to “all of a sudden” see those improvements.

You’re a joke, but please continue on.
So you're saying the first time you asked me that question my answer wasn't that i saw improvement in his throwing motion and in his footwork? Please answer that truthfully, which i think you will, so i don't have to go back and find that post?

So how am i bandwagon if i never gave up on him?

You're the joke cause you are infatuated with thinking anyone who wasn't saying he wasn't looking good last year and the first 4-5 games this year is going to win some trophy or something. We are fans that have zero idea what player will be what in the NFL until we see it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I’m not sure why you included Anytime in this post.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mike martz is an idiot still.

He legit said that a run first qb cant succeed. Sounds like he was sober this time around when he called 670 the score.

Basically admitted in his followup interview that he never watched fields by not knowing how fast and elusive he is. All you have to do is look up his 40 time, Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.