**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I was thinking about Buckner, and I had this as the exact trade that would be the best outcome for the Bears. This is what I hope happens.

Not a fan of Rashee Rice and Tuli won't be there in R4, but very good on the draft otherwise.
My reaction too, I like a Buckner trade but hate this mock after that

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggs is prob #2 on my most hated chicago beat guys list.

I don't mind him but the fat fuck always acts like he's the genius in the room who is most connected. Kind of a running pattern with both him and hub.

Nothing can beat how much I hated and still continue to hate Nick Friedell
I like Biggs but sometimes I can't help referring to him as Porkins.
porkins.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pretty damn good draft but would have to really think about taking Skoronski at #5 over some other names that would be there and i don't know anything about Rashee Rice but sounds like he could be a good add. I think if i had the #5 pick i'd look to make another trade down but staying in the top 10 with the 1st pick and then would really look hard at J.Addison, B.Robinson, Q.Johnston, P.Johnson, T.Wilson and a couple others.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yep. Love me some Addison as well. My main homies JSN and Zay Flowers in the mix too
I also have Addison as my top guy and would love to get Flowers or JSN. My top 3.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I also have Addison as my top guy and would love to get Flwoers or JSN. My top 3.

I have Downs over Flowers but not by much. Top guy is a tossup for me between Addison/JSN. Although, if you told me that in 5 years Downs is the best in the class it wouldn’t surprise me. I get serious Steve Smith vibes from him

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have Downs over Flowers but not by much. Top guy is a tossup for me between Addison/JSN. Although, if you told me that in 5 years Downs is the best in the class it wouldn’t surprise me. I get serious Steve Smith vibes from him
I probably also have Downs over Flowers but not too long ago Flowers was going in the 3rd round of all the mocks, but have heard that he's rising up boards into the top half of the 2nd round. So i was really all over getting Flowers in the 3rd round but now sounds like he's gonna go right around where Downs goes but after Downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.