**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol @Chief Walking Stick. Look at this, another bitter score listener who probably called in and got mocked for being a meatball idiot/racist.

'Ratings continue to slide since MiKe NoRtH LeFt'
I just read his list of controversies. Called a Korean Cubs baseball player a “chinamen.” What a clown.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol @Chief Walking Stick. Look at this, another bitter score listener who probably called in and got mocked for being a meatball idiot/racist.

I sort of agree with him on Parkins although I respect his sports knowledge. But if you think Dan Bernstein isn't entertaining then you Def called with some CCS take and got laughed off the radio.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif
This is all you need to confirm if a bears fan is a Fucking idiot or not.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I sort of agree with him on Parkins although I respect his sports knowledge. But if you think Dan Bernstein isn't entertaining then you Def called with some CCS take and got laughed off the radio.
What did he say about Parkins? IIBH I really don't read most of that dork's posts in their entirety, just skim.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:

Mike North screwed himself over when he tried to create a morning talk show infused with politics at the Score.

You don't want to admit it, but he's the most important person in Score history. Ratings over there have been tanking for years. The hosts simply aren't funny or entertaining. A core tenant of the Score from the get go was interaction with fans. That resulted in hilarious interactions. Now it's simply people who aren't very knowledgeable about sports spewing their opinions. Combined with the fact that none of them are funny - it's garbage now.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Come on. Bernstein hasn't been entertaining for years. Back when he would rip callers regularly on B&B were the GOAT years. Hilarious interactions. Amazing show.

Sadly, he's been completely neutered due to his various controversies (the whole boob incident, etc.). He's completely lost his sense of humor since then. Be honest, has there been anything this funny from Bernstein in a long time?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggs is prob #2 on my most hated chicago beat guys list.

I don't mind him but the fat fuck always acts like he's the genius in the room who is most connected. Kind of a running pattern with both him and hub.

Nothing can beat how much I hated and still continue to hate Nick Friedell

Biggs seems a little better lately. But there was a whole period before covid where the fuck never left his house, didn't go to pressers or anything, just did mailbag columns and talked shit based on internet rumors.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

All ratings have gone down for radio since the 2000’s. People are listening to Sirius, podcasts and streaming music from their phones since then. Doesn’t matter the broadcast, radio itself has a lot more competition since then.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mike North screwed himself over when he tried to create a morning talk show infused with politics at the Score.

You don't want to admit it, but he's the most important person in Score history. Ratings over there have been tanking for years. The hosts simply aren't funny or entertaining. A core tenant of the Score from the get go was interaction with fans. That resulted in hilarious interactions. Now it's simply people who aren't very knowledgeable about sports spewing their opinions. Combined with the fact that none of them are funny - it's garbage now.
Lol k I read this whole post and I will just have to take your word for it. I am not a 670 am radio historian.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All ratings have gone down for radio since the 2000’s. People are listening to Sirius, podcasts and streaming music from their phones since then. Doesn’t matter the broadcast, radio itself has a lot more competition since then.
Exactly. Idk much about Mike North except he always sounded like a loud, drunk idiot whenever I caught him on the air. My Score Fandom really came from B&B and that's it.

I really don't use ratings to determine the value of something I like or don't like, that just seems sort of petty and trumpy to me.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Exactly. Idk much about Mike North except he always sounded like a loud, drunk idiot whenever I caught him on the air. My Score Fandom really came from B&B and that's it.

I really don't use ratings to determine the value of something I like or don't like, that just seems sort of petty and trumpy to me.
Mine as well. Do you think the station is nearly as good today as it was then?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mine as well. Do you think the station is nearly as good today as it was then?
I miss their show but I can't objectively answer your question, I only listen regularly during my commute times.

Status
Not open for further replies.