**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Lmao imagine calling a former NFL QB one of the lucky sperm.

What round was mike north drafted and how many games did he play?
Hate him or love him, Mike North hustled and grinded to become a Chicago radio host getting paid over a million. He made something out of nothing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hate him or love him, Mike North hustled and grinded to become a Chicago radio host getting paid over a million. He made something out of nothing.
Yeah and he's still a fucking idiot who is lucky that Chicago is filled with enough drooling imbeciles to get a hotdog salesman put on the radio.

Luckily in 2023 there's a standard on the radio, so we get to hear from Danny Parkins and Dan Bernstein.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I apologize if this was posted already, but this is a schematic of the interception before halftime. I can totally see why he threw the ball.
  • Most of the entire defense is within 10 yards of the LOS; they appear to have no respect for the deep ball
  • They're all playing their receivers well
  • The only guy who looks remotely open is #13.
  • The CB reads and appears to react out of nowhere
  • Fields appears a bit late on the throw
  • It actually looks like if #18 or #19 were ran a deepr route on the right side of the field past the CB, forcing him to drop in coverage, this would might have been a nice play.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Yeah and he's still a fucking idiot who is lucky that Chicago is filled with enough drooling imbeciles to get a hotdog salesman put on the radio.

Luckily in 2023 there's a standard on the radio, so we get to hear from Danny Parkins and Dan Bernstein.
There is no Score radio station without Mike North. He's the most important person in Score history (per your boy Danny Parkins). The guy took some big gambles and it paid off. He's a success in the end.

Now a days, ratings at the Score continue on a downward path. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they made additional cuts or scratched the station all together. People like Danny Parkins and Dan Bernstein (since he lost his since of humor) simply aren't entertaining.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Yet he’s calling out a guy that has infinitely more experience than he has to be a aperm bank winner? Sorry, but I think even a drafted qb with 0 play has vastly more credit than someone like mike north. Don’t care about how hard he grinded to spout his opinions based on absolutely 0 experience.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I apologize if this was posted already, but this is a schematic of the interception before halftime. I can totally see why he threw the ball.
  • Most of the entire defense is within 10 yards of the LOS; they appear to have no respect for the deep ball
  • They're all playing their receivers well
  • The only guy who looks remotely open is #13.
  • The CB reads and appears to react out of nowhere
  • Fields appears a bit late on the throw
  • It actually looks like if #18 or #19 were ran a deepr route on the right side of the field past the CB, forcing him to drop in coverage, this would might have been a nice play.
The OL did fantastic there! Good rep guys!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who’s Mike north?
giphy.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is no Score radio station without Mike North. He's the most important person in Score history (per your boy Danny Parkins). The guy took some big gambles and it paid off. He's a success in the end.

Now a days, ratings at the Score continue on a downward path. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they made additional cuts or scratched the station all together. People like Danny Parkins and Dan Bernstein (since he lost his since of humor) simply aren't entertaining.
Lol @Chief Walking Stick. Look at this, another bitter score listener who probably called in and got mocked for being a meatball idiot/racist.

'Ratings continue to slide since MiKe NoRtH LeFt'

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Simms is such a douche, can't remember exactly how he put it, but when he had a different take on how to rank qbs putting Fields down the list and Mond towards the top, he bragged about how he saw things different from people that didn't know football and had teams possibly interested in his services not quite at the GM level, but like he was some expert. He was a better pro QB than talking pundit and he was shitty at that

Status
Not open for further replies.