***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My best friend has 3rd row seats at the Austin Symphony. One has never heard music that comes at you from all directions like a live symphony. I have had some pretty good car audio systems (including a few with the unfortunately now-abandoned DVD-A format), and it doesn't hold a candle to a live symphony.
Amen

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
My best friend has 3rd row seats at the Austin Symphony. One has never heard music that comes at you from all directions like a live symphony. I have had some pretty good car audio systems (including a few with the unfortunately now-abandoned DVD-A format), and it doesn't hold a candle to a live symphony.
I love a good symphony. Add to it that Austin is one of the best cities for foodies this country has to offer, in my opinion. Definitely a top-tier place to visit when it is less than 80 degrees

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love a good symphony. Add to it that Austin is one of the best cities for foodies this country has to offer, in my opinion. Definitely a top-tier place to visit when it is less than 80 degrees
On the topic of food- I have lived in both New York and Toronto, and subjectively speaking Toronto has the best restaurants I have sampled in (North) America (yes, even better than New York).

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
On the topic of food- I have lived in both New York and Toronto, and subjectively speaking Toronto has the best restaurants I have sampled in (North) America (yes, even better than New York).
Looks like I am planning my next summer vacation for Toronto...

If you are looking for an underrated city (for food and otherwise) I have always found Charleston, SC to be a great spot to spend a week.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
They need to dub this game the "Lovie Smith Bowl" and he should be honored at halftime. I think he would get a standing ovation lol
The Texans got Stroud. I don't think the Lovie Smith thing matters much to them. It somehow worked out for everyone.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The Texans got Stroud. I don't think the Lovie Smith thing matters much to them. It somehow worked out for everyone.
It mattered becuase everyone wanted the first pick. Bryce Young was the consensus #1 overall player. And it was rumored Texans were considering moving out of #2 or just drafting Will Anderson. Lovie saved Houston from themselves and from picking Bryce Young. Maybe they go with CJ Stroud at #1 no matter what. But I'd like to think the football gods rewarded them for winning that last game. Same with the Dolphins tanking for Tua, only to win games and still end up drafting Tua.