***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would have liked something with a built in storyline or something within the division or just a good organization. It just feels like we’ll leave that game saying “its just the titans”(if they win)

Me too, but I think the NFL has been burned too many times by the Bears completely bumbling Week One every time they do.

(I am still recovering from Bears vs Pack to open the Bears Centennial season too, TBH)

Trubisky had the best comeback of his career against the Lions and Fields barely beat Trey Lance in a monsoon, that is the best Week One performances they have put up in a decade.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Me too, but I think the NFL has been burned too many times by the Bears completely bumbling Week One every time they do.

(I am still recovering from Bears vs Pack to open the Bears Centennial season too, TBH)

Trubisky had the best comeback of his career against the Lions and Fields barely beat Trey Lance in a monsoon, that is the best Week One performances they have put up in a decade.

That trubiscuit game where they got mack in 2018 was pretty damn entertaining, even if the result was sad

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I just want a win week 1. Get the season off to a good start. Don’t care who they play

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

The hype around Caleb + this WR corp + this market makes any Bears game must watch week 1. I just think they could have done way more here. Crill Levis? No tank you!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I got family there. Only reason I go there. The symphony is alright but I know no one here cares about that shit. Never been to a strip club there but they sure are everywhere.

I like roadtrips no matter what, just I review a lot of properties for my job and everything in houston looks like a giant dump. Its a big city tho, so i'm prob just looking at the dumps.

Seeing CJ Stroud alone would be worth it, I just try to avoid anything texas

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hype around Caleb + this WR corp + this market makes any Bears game must watch week 1. I just think they could have done way more here. Crill Levis? No tank you!

I wanted Washington.

1 vs 2 right out of the gate, but the NFL excells at missing the super obvious.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like roadtrips no matter what, just I review a lot of properties for my job and everything in houston looks like a giant dump. Its a big city tho, so i'm prob just looking at the dumps.

He had nothing better to do than ride his motorized scooter around town and explore because there's no shot his family wanted anything to do with him lol

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I mean there’s some nice neighborhoods but downtown certainly doesn’t compare to a Chicago. Even Galveston is a crappy beach. The weather sucks. 🤷‍♂️

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Would have liked something with a built in storyline or something within the division or just a good organization. It just feels like we’ll leave that game saying “its just the titans”(if they win)
Its the first game of the season, maybe people shouldn't be drawing conclusions after the very first game of 17 regardless of the outcome...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its the first game of the season, maybe people shouldn't be drawing conclusions after the very first game of 17 regardless of the outcome...
We’re taking about a sport where the schedule release day(today) is a holiday. The NFL is episodic. It’s a 365 day a year sports soap opera. I wanted more from not only the tone setter of the 2024 season but the Williams/Odunze era.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
I mean there’s some nice neighborhoods but downtown certainly doesn’t compare to a Chicago. Even Galveston is a crappy beach. The weather sucks. 🤷‍♂️
It's not downtown Houston, it's off the 610 loop. Yes, can be a shady area. G-town isn't that bad. Weather does suck sometimes. Food is great. Just drive aggressive. :)

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got family there. Only reason I go there. The symphony is alright but I know no one here cares about that shit. Never been to a strip club there but they sure are everywhere.
My best friend has 3rd row seats at the Austin Symphony. One has never heard music that comes at you from all directions like a live symphony. I have had some pretty good car audio systems (including a few with the unfortunately now-abandoned DVD-A format), and it doesn't hold a candle to a live symphony.