***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
for the record

I imagine you being a mod and all, are a representative of the owner of this forum, and as a result he is culpable as well. You might want to walk that back a bit, dumbass.
For the record,

Your link is referring to BUSINESSES being the plaintiff...

As a private figure can you prove that the defendent was negligent in determining if the statements were true?

What damages are you claiming?

And this should have been the first thing you tell your lawyer, that nobody here even knows your reel name lol.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
for the record

I imagine you being a mod and all, are a representative of the owner of this forum, and as a result he is culpable as well. You might want to walk that back a bit, dumbass.

I didnt think FishGate could get more pathetic.

I stand corrected.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I thought you were done talking to me?
I wasn't talking to you, if you reread the message I was speaking to the people you threatened with a lawsuit over being exposed for being a scammer who fucks fish on a NFL message board for a team you don't even root for. So go cash the 401k out and let's do it! Would be my pleasure to get justice for Nemo and the whole gang and would cost less than my typical ETH gas fees.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the record,

Your link is referring to BUSINESSES being the plaintiff...

As a private figure can you prove that the defendent was negligent in determining if the statements were true?

What damages are you claiming?

And this should have been the first thing you tell your lawyer, that nobody here even knows your reel name lol.
for the record, dumbass:

The Statement Must Be Harmful​

The statement in question must be "injurious" (harmful). Since the purpose of defamation law is to compensate people for damage to their reputations, defamation plaintiffs must show how their reputations were hurt by the false statements. A defamatory statement is injurious if it, for example, gets you fired, causes you to lose customers, causes you to be shunned by your friends, or leads to you being harassed online.

Some categories of false statements—called libel per se or slander per se—are so widely understood to be harmful that they are presumed to be injuries. Examples include statements that falsely claim that someone:

• committed a crime
  • has an infectious disease (often a sexually transmitted infection)
  • lacks professional integrity or competence, or
  • engaged in improper sexual conduct.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
for the record

Sorry but you didnt read the post and can stfu about defamation. Shall we ask that discus board about you?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
for the record, dumbass:

The statement in question must be "injurious" (harmful). Since the purpose of defamation law is to compensate people for damage to their reputations, defamation plaintiffs must show how their reputations were hurt by the false statements. A defamatory statement is injurious if it, for example, gets you fired, causes you to lose customers, causes you to be shunned by your friends, or leads to you being harassed online.

Some categories of false statements—called libel per se or slander per se—are so widely understood to be harmful that they are presumed to be injuries. Examples include statements that falsely claim that someone:

• committed a crime
So no harm done. Got it. Keep threatening everyone. See where it gets you.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
for the record, dumbass:

• committed a crime
I think you need a break fish fry go touch grass or sea water(leave the creatures alone)

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
for the record, dumbass:

• committed a crime
Case closed...your reputation was pretty bad anyways...so cant really hurt a bad reputation

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For the record if this idiot wants to blow his 401k on legal fees for this I will be happy to pay for any legal fees and lawyers for parties involved on the pro "don't fuck fish" side out of my own pocket

He’s so mad right now.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
for the record, dumbass:

• committed a crime
Harmful would mean caused you damages. You'd have to be harmed, tangibly. Is your irl name actually @nc0gnet0

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
My o-fishial predictions for 2024, and I don't think this would even be that difficult pending line injuries on either side or CW, 11-6

View attachment 38562
Anyway, back to what I was saying before this dumb fuck once again derailed a thread, does anybody think this is outside the realm of reality? I won't say the schedule looks easy because every year ends up so different than anticipated, but I really don't think this is a huge stretch.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Anyway, back to what I was saying before this dumb fuck once again derailed a thread, does anybody think this is outside the realm of reality? I won't say the schedule looks easy because every year ends up so different than anticipated, but I really don't think this is a huge stretch.

Think it a lot depends on whether the defense is actually good or whether they bumslayed bad QBs after the Sweat trade. If it's actually good, then absolutely 11-6 is possible. I'm still in the camp of 'I need to see more before I'll believe they're good'. Would love to be proven wrong though.