Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So while I railed at those that said 'if CW doesn't bring us to the playoffs, it's a fail', I think this schedule is about good as can be hoped for the Bear. Having what currently looks like an easy schedule and having 10 weeks before the 1st division game to hone the O should be beneficial.

Stuff outside of CW's control can happen so I still don't see the record as some true indicator of his worth without other influences considered but I'm reasonably comfortable predicting playoffs before any obstacles present themselves.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So while I railed at those that said 'if CW doesn't bring us to the playoffs, it's a fail', I think this schedule is about good as can be hoped for the Bear. Having what currently looks like an easy schedule and having 10 weeks before the 1st division game to hone the O should be beneficial.

Stuff outside of CW's control can happen so I still don't see the record as some true indicator of his worth without other influences considered but I'm reasonably comfortable predicting playoffs before any obstacles present themselves.
That is about the best schedule the Bears could hope for.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are coping so fucking hard lololol
Go to long John silvers and fuck a #3 combo, whatever that is
8kyq4v.jpg

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ahhh, the little Remoras fish arrives.

Remoras, also known as suckerfish or whalesuckers, are small fish that attach to whales and other larger creatures in the ocean using a fleshy disc on their heads. They are known for being hitchhikers, spending most of their lives attached to hosts like whales, sharks, rays, and turtles. Remoras benefit from the protection of the host and the constant flow of water across its gills. In return, the remora removes ectoparasites and loose flakes of skin from the host. This relationship is commensal, meaning one animal benefits, one derives neither benefit nor harm.

Little Johnny tag along
why is every fish you give people a name for a "sucker" fish??? you really have a sick fetish for fish and for imagining certain posters sucking you off. why are you so fucked in the head???

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that the league would benefit from a good game from the rookie against another team with a potential rising star at QB. Away at Indy or Houston, or Home vs Carolina sound like a good matchup for TV reasons.
why the hell would Bears-Panthers game be a good TV matchup?