***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Definitely a little breakfast club too. Was thinking that a lions fan was gonna jump out, steal the fish, violate it, and perhaps have a little sushi snack.
I had thought of the Breakfast Club but forgot to write it down. Good call.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Mean Girls.
That one I missed.

The Chicago Bears schedule release was one of the best (again) and probably the most creative. It took parts of at least 4 movies (Ferris Buellers Day Off(1986), Mean Girls(2004), Home Alone(1990) and Breakfast Club(1985)), cameos from multiple players, coaches and ex-players (certainly the most of any team) and created a nostalgic schedule announcement.

There were some here who called it creepy. I believe that it was because they did not get any of the connections to these movies. This is ok because the movies were very old and it is possible that they never even saw some or any of these movies, seeing that the newest one is 20 years old.

Last schedule release was more successful because it was more current.

As for the teams' schedule release videos, the Bills' one was ok, the Saints' was better and the Patriots' was the best competition for the Bears' release with an appropriate Good Will Hunting theme.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
listen fish fucker, I view it as prime time as well as having the national game. So with London & Thanksgiving— 5 games. Thanks for playing
Ohh, but wait, 2 years ago when you were laughing at the Lions not having many primetime games, I was told thanksgiving was not a prime time game. Now, suddenly it is?

How convenient.

London....prime time game......get the fuck out.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ohh, but wait, 2 years ago when you were laughing at the Lions not having many primetime games, I was told thanksgiving was not a prime time game. Now, suddenly it is?

How convenient.

London....prime time game......get the fuck out.

Go fix another fish raffle fish fucker. I don’t care what a fraud has to say.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
is ncuck now making fun of his own self for fucking fish?

Has the joke come full circle that he's ready to embrace his role as fish fucker?
Hey, it's Ms. Adows, the one that proudly proclaimed the Bears would have many primetime games, and the NFL had a big hard on for the Bears.

Have you ever had a hot take that was right.....................ever?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hey, it's Ms. Adows, the one that proudly proclaimed the Bears would have many primetime games, and the NFL had a big hard on for the Bears.

1715860719493.jpeg
Hey look, it’s @nc0gnet0

He’s a Bear fan that looks like an old lady and has a fishy alliance to the Lions.

Do you think his mom has any idea how he’s desecrating her basement?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Listen I know you like to swim against the current being a big bad lions fan on a Bears board, but could you reel it in a little bit, maybe spawn some less bitter discussion?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Listen I know you like to swim against the current being a big bad lions fan on a Bears board, but could you reel it in a little bit, maybe spawn some less bitter discussion?
Brilliant! He’s our feisty little Salmon. Maybe fish fucking isn’t so weird now that you’ve identified what he is in spirit.

No, it’s still disgusting and weird.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
#prepubescentboyconfirmed

As already has been said................lame
I’d rather be that than a fish fucker!!

You literally have no comeback…anything you say, well at least I don’t fuck fish!!

I always knew you were a sad little man, but god damn…I never could have anticipated just how sad and lonely you are!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look who showed up? I rattle my zipper and you come a runnin. I think I will draft you @10 .........the sucker fish. We all know you can suck a basketball through a garden hose, and for this reason you are my favorite. Don't worry, your little secret is safe with me.....oops!!