***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Look who showed up? I rattle my zipper and you come a runnin. I think I will draft you @10 .........the sucker fish. We all know you can suck a basketball through a garden hose, and for this reason you are my favorite. Don't worry, your little secret is safe with me.....oops!!
You really do fuck fish 😆

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 38554
Hey look, it’s @nc0gnet0

He’s a Bear fan that looks like an old lady and has a fishy alliance to the Lions.

Do you think his mom has any idea how he’s desecrating her basement?
Ahhh, the little Remoras fish arrives.

Remoras, also known as suckerfish or whalesuckers, are small fish that attach to whales and other larger creatures in the ocean using a fleshy disc on their heads. They are known for being hitchhikers, spending most of their lives attached to hosts like whales, sharks, rays, and turtles. Remoras benefit from the protection of the host and the constant flow of water across its gills. In return, the remora removes ectoparasites and loose flakes of skin from the host. This relationship is commensal, meaning one animal benefits, one derives neither benefit nor harm.

Little Johnny tag along

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Remoras, also known as suckerfish or whalesuckers, are small fish that attach to whales and other larger creatures in the ocean using a fleshy disc on their heads. They are known for being hitchhikers, spending most of their lives attached to hosts like whales, sharks, rays, and turtles. Remoras benefit from the protection of the host and the constant flow of water across its gills. In return, the remora removes ectoparasites and loose flakes of skin from the host. This relationship is commensal, meaning one animal benefits, one derives neither benefit nor harm.

Little Johnny tag along
Quit derailing. No one wants to know about your degenerate fetish. Thanks.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go fix another fish raffle fish fucker. I don’t care what a fraud has to say.
What is worse, being an alledged "fish fucker" or being a comfirmed stooge mod for the Mean Girls club?
Question, who dressed you this morning, was it anytime (clownfish) or HHM (my favorite sucker fish).

Of course you will probably ban me for this as well, because you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is worse, being an alledged "fish fucker" or being a comfirmed stooge mod for the Mean Girls club?
Question, who dressed you this morning, was it anytime (clownfish) or HHM (my favorite sucker fish).

Of course you will probably ban me for this as well, because you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Wut does this halve 2 do with the schedule release?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit derailing. No one wants to know about your degenerate fetish. Thanks.
My posts were on topic, you derailed it here:

"Go fix another fish raffle fish fucker. I don’t care what a fraud has to say."

BBBF

Liked Posts:

I know what fish is on his draft board.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'm not a fish you sick walrus

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Little Johnny tag along
Fish fucking dork confirmed!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know what fish is on his draft board.
I really am having a hard time deciding between the clown fish and the sucker fish, but I may opt to trade down for ........................

THE HAUL!!

or maybe trade up into the top 5 with two 2025 seconds?

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure the NFL wants to highlight a rookie QB in his first week.

Why wouldn’t they want to highlight the #1 overall pick from a team that is in one of the largest markets in the NFL in his first game?

This is genuinely a puzzling take.
Yeah because Caleb is a rookie they don't want to put him in front of a larger audience lololololololo

Ms. Adows, that is how you do a calledit

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You ever been with more than one fish at the same time?
Odd take, I swim alone, you on the other hand prefer to swim in a school.

But fishinig is good today.