***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
looks like my Turkey will be extra tasty this Thanksgiving
Odds are not in your favor.............Lions have lost seven in a row on Thanksgiving, won only four in the last 20 years.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
why the hell would Bears-Panthers game be a good TV matchup?
The storyline, not the expectations for highlights.

Personally, I don't think Carolina has the defensive talent to force many other teams to play mistake-free football.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Ahhh, the little Remoras fish arrives.

Remoras, also known as suckerfish or whalesuckers, are small fish that attach to whales and other larger creatures in the ocean using a fleshy disc on their heads. They are known for being hitchhikers, spending most of their lives attached to hosts like whales, sharks, rays, and turtles. Remoras benefit from the protection of the host and the constant flow of water across its gills. In return, the remora removes ectoparasites and loose flakes of skin from the host. This relationship is commensal, meaning one animal benefits, one derives neither benefit nor harm.

Little Johnny tag along
So you have a dossier on the fish before you fuck them. This is taking trans species weirdness to a whole new level wtf

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What is worse, being an alledged "fish fucker" or being a comfirmed stooge mod for the Mean Girls club?
Question, who dressed you this morning, was it anytime (clownfish) or HHM (my favorite sucker fish).

Of course you will probably ban me for this as well, because you can dish it out, but you can't take it.
lol. You always get banned for being a cunt to other posters. Nothing you can say or do would ever get under my skin. I’m sorry that you decided to rip off(allegedly) innocent people to line your pockets off of a fraudulent raffle. Next thing you’ll tell us is that you hit a royal flush and won a bunch of money.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
lol. You always get banned for being a cunt to other posters. Nothing you can say or do would ever get under my skin. I’m sorry that you decided to rip off innocent people to line your pockets off of a fraudulent raffle. Next thing you’ll tell us is that you hit a royal flush and won a bunch of money.
He’s trying to justify banging fish just like nambla tried to justify banging boys.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol. You always get banned for being a cunt to other posters. Nothing you can say or do would ever get under my skin. I’m sorry that you decided to rip off innocent people to line your pockets off of a fraudulent raffle. Next thing you’ll tell us is that you hit a royal flush and won a bunch of money.
I always laugh at your ignorance. No "raffle fish" were ever in my possesion, and the funds went directly to a NPO fund, but hey, keep trying, stooge mod. You never did answer me, who dressed you this morning, Anytime or HHM?

.....now I will just sit back and watch the two more pages of lame ass jokes come in.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I always laugh at your ignorance. No "raffle fish" were ever in my possesion, and the funds went directly to a NPO fund, but hey, keep trying, stooge mod. You never did answer me, who dressed you this morning, Anytime or HHM?

.....now I will just sit back and watch the two more pages of lame ass jokes come in.
These posts are started to read a lot like @dabears70. There totally wasn’t a scam! Stop being an Anytime sheep! 😂😂😂

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol. You always get banned for being a cunt to other posters. Nothing you can say or do would ever get under my skin. I’m sorry that you decided to rip off(allegedly) innocent people to line your pockets off of a fraudulent raffle. Next thing you’ll tell us is that you hit a royal flush and won a bunch of money.
for the record

I imagine you being a mod and all, are a representative of the owner of this forum, and as a result he is culpable as well. You might want to walk that back a bit, dumbass.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
for the record

I imagine you being a mod and all, are a representative of the owner of this forum, and as a result he is culpable as well. You might want to walk that back a bit, dumbass.
For the record if this idiot wants to blow his 401k on legal fees for this I will be happy to pay for any legal fees and lawyers for parties involved on the pro "don't fuck fish" side out of my own pocket

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the record if this idiot wants to blow his 401k on legal fees for this I will be happy to pay for any legal fees and lawyers for parties involved on the pro "don't fuck fish" side out of my own pocket
Wow, that will be a lot of tattoo's .

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

HOLD UP..... @nc0gnet0 fucked a fish?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Man, imagine bringing this case to a lawyer, telling them a message board of the team you pretend to not cheer for is telling everyone who doesn’t know your true identity that you like to fuck fish 🤯

Oh no, everyone who already relentlessly mocks me now knows I fuck fish!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Are you registered on a fish sex predator list?

Are you not allowed within 100 yards of an aquarium?

Did your fishing license get revoked?

When you approach a dock, do you have to let everyone who is fishing know you are on the fish registry?

This also explains your extensive knowledge of the suckerfish