***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You think maybe it could be both? Nah…that would end the Remy vortex and prevent you from ruining this thread…

I already said it was both. It was the other side trying to suggest Allen was all Daboll and Leftwich had nothing to do with Brady's improvement.

Take your bullshit into another thread.

The post you responded to was on topic. Stop trying to derail the thread. Or do you want to go back and forth and clog up the thread with off topic posts while complaining about off topic posts?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mostly connections to Polian and comments from Dungy that he would give a young team and young QB a solid chance. The Polian / Dungy dynamic.

I would think that gets him an interview but don't think it is the deciding factor. Guess we will see.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I would think that gets him an interview but don't think it is the deciding factor. Guess we will see.
That’s the hope. Would love him as an OC with a D based HC.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just went through 8 pages of Remy ranting with he's right and whoever's arguing with him is wrong.....Tired now.

Havent seen much of you since your boy Pace was fired. Glad to see you didnt hurt yourself. It is just a game and I am sure Pace will get another shot.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I already said it was both. It was the other side trying to suggest Allen was all Daboll and Leftwich had nothing to do with Brady's improvement.

The post you responded to was on topic. Stop trying to derail the thread. Or do you want to go back and forth and clog up the thread with off topic posts while complaining about off topic posts?
Did Brady improve? Seemed like the same Brady as always.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Havent seen much of you since your boy Pace was fired. Glad to see you didnt hurt yourself. It is just a game and I am sure Pace will get another shot.
I moved on from Pace months ago but glad to see you haven't lost any memory of him.

On to the next for me.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did Brady improve? Seemed like the same Brady as always.

24 TDs to 40 and 43 TDs is improvement. Only one other time in his long career did Brady top 40 TDs. He has now done it twice in 2 years with Leftwich.

I moved on from Pace months ago but glad to see you haven't lost any memory of him.

On to the next for me.

Thou doth protest too much.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Fantastic read on Daboll:

“Dabes is very hands-on with that, which I thought was awesome,” Anderson said. When DiMarco got to Buffalo in 2017, he’d spent the previous two seasons in Atlanta with renowned offensive coach Kyle Shanahan. But DiMarco said that he’s never had an offensive coordinator who’s better at cataloging and teaching protections than Daboll. “Dabes had a different take on protections, different ways for back and quarterback and line to see things and how they operate based on safety rotation and the defensive back set up,” DiMarco said. “I wish I’d known this stuff earlier in my career. When I was in Atlanta because it would have cleaned things up for me. The way that Dabes saw stuff really made it easier for the backs and the quarterback.”

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The argument should be about whether or not Byron can develop a QB. He didn’t develop Brady as much as Remy would like to believe he would. He was also as allergic to running the ball as Nagy is in 2019. I guess 34 TDs and 30 picks is a good season to him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
24 TDs to 40 and 43 TDs is improvement. Only one other time in his long career did Brady top 40 TDs. He has now done it twice in 2 years with Leftwich.

Thou doth protest too much.
Still thinking stats mean everything. He's now with a HC/OC that throws the ball a ton more than they ever did in NE and has the best receiving unit he's ever had and doesn't have a HC that runs the show. He's still the same best QB to ever play the game now as he was in NE. He's not better.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The argument should be about whether or not Byron can develop a QB. He didn’t develop Brady as much as Remy would like to believe he would. He was also as allergic to running the ball as Nagy is in 2019. I guess 34 TDs and 30 picks is a good season to him.

Lol, the Bills run the ball only 30% of the time with RBs. They pass 59% of the time and they run with Allen 11% of the time. Daboll isn't any less allergic to running.

Last edited: