***OFFICAL*** IGT: Bears vs Lions (Officially Offensive Offense Offends Offensively Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
lions-vs-bears.jpg

Chicago Bears (1-2) vs Detroit Lions (0-3)
Sunday, October 3rd @ Noon (CST)
Solider Field
FOX 32
WBBM 780
Chicago Bears lead series 102-75-5

Toilet_v2.gif

index.php

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 20-17-51 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears.pngScreenshot 2021-10-01 at 20-18-56 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears.png
Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 11.10.30 AM.png

ROBERT QUINN vs. PENEI SEWELL

After a forgettable debut season in Chicago, Robert Quinn is now leading the Bears pass rush with four sacks in three games. His reemergence as one of the NFL's better pass rushers has even made life easier for superstar linebacker, Khalil Mack, who is right behind Quinn with three sacks. A strong pass rush has been essential for this defense that features a lot of inexperience in the secondary. This week Quinn will see a lot of Detroit' first round pick Penei Sewell. Forced into the left tackle position due to injury, Sewell has been inconsistent at times, but still keeps his QB clean. The Lions offensive line has only allowed two sacks on 136 passing attempts. With Khalil Mack nursing a foot injury, the weight will fall on Quinn to set the tone at Solider Field and that starts by making the rookie tackle look like a rookie tackle.

DARNELL MOONEY vs. BOBBY PRICE

While no one associated with the Chicago passing attack is lighting the world on fire thus far, it is second year pro Darnell Mooney leading the Bears in receiving and the only pass catcher with a play over twenty yards. One of the fastest members of the offense, the Bears need to get Mooney running downfield to make any opposing defense believe they are capable of a play beyond the first down marker. The Lions have been hit hard early by injuries in their secondary, forcing them start Bobby Price at cornerback last Sunday. It was a first for the undrafted Norfolk State product, who spent his college days playing safety. With a lot of attention on seasoned veteran Allen Robinson, Mooney should see plenty of one on one work with the inexperienced Price. If Mooney can consistently win this match up, it will allow the Bear offense to really stretch a defense for the first time all season.

MATT NAGY vs. DEEZ NUTZ

As in suck on this salty anime girl nutsack you worthless piece of human garbage. I feel like I swam 20 laps in the Cal-Sag for ever even suggesting you could coach absolutely anything on a professional level. They could rehire Marc Trestman tomorrow to replace you and I would buy a case of champagne to go with the fireworks I would be setting off all night long to celebrate your demise. Every single minute you are still the head coach of this team, the less I want to recommend firing you and the more I want to recommend a literal firing squad.

(I'm sorry.....too much?!?!?)

Going into Week Four, the vaunted Nagy Offense ranks 31st in points and dead last in yards. In fact, Chicago's offense has finished bottom five in yardage every year since Matt Nagy won 'Coach of the Year' for his debut season as head coach. His trip to Cleveland produced the 47 yards of offense, the lowest output this franchise has seen since a 1981 game that featured a game time temperature of twelve degrees Fahrenheit.

50383.gif

2021-team-stats-png.13764

Stats for the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions as they enter Week 4
Bears​
Lions​
Total First Downs​
46​
72​
1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty)​
18 - 22 - 6​
22 - 43 - 7​
3rd Down Conversions​
12/37​
11/34​
4th Down Conversions​
0/6​
2/7​
Total Offensive Yds​
575​
1059​
Offense (Plays-Avg Yds)​
172 - 3.3​
200 - 5.3​
Total Rushing Yds​
303​
317​
Rushing (Plays-Avg Yards)​
73 - 4.2​
70 - 4.5​
Total Passing Yds​
272​
742​
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)​
50 - 84 - 2 - 4.8​
86 - 124 - 2 - 6.5​
Sacks​
11​
8​
Field Goals​
4/4​
3/4​
Touchdowns​
4​
8​
(Rush-Pass-Ret-Def)​
2 - 1 - 0 - 1​
3 - 5 - 0 - 0​
Time of possession​
29:00​
30:51​
Turnover Ratio​
+1​
-​

SeveralFatherlyEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

PASSING
Andy Dalton

14012.png

ATT
COMP​
YDS​
CP%​
YPA​
TD​
INT​
LONG​
SACK​
RATE​
49​
36​
262​
73.5​
5.3​
1​
1​
19​
4​
83.9​

RECEIVING
Darnell Mooney

4040655.png

RECEPTIONS​
YARDS​
YDS PER REC​
LONG​
TD​
12​
101​
8.4​
21​
0​

RUSHING
David Montgomery

4035538.png

ATTEMPTS​
YARDS​
YDS PER ATT​
LONG​
TD​
46​
203​
4.4​
41​
1​

index.php

tumblr_nqbw0cLGF21qbbcjko1_500.gif

TACKLES
Roquan Smith
3915189.png

COMBINED​
SOLO​
ASST​
TFL​
QB HITS​
29​
16​
13​
1​
1​

INTERCEPTIONS
Roquan Smith
3915189.png
INTS​
YARDS​
TDS​
LONG​
PASS DEFLECT​
1​
58​
1​
58​
1​

SACKS
Robert Quinn

13984.png
PLAYER
SACKS
Robert Quinn​
4.0​
Khalil Mack​
3.0​
Roquan Smith​
1.0​
Bilal Nichols​
1.0​
Mario Edwards​
1.0​
Akiem Hicks​
0.5​
Angelo Blackson​
0.5​
TOTAL TEAM SACKS
11​

power-rankings-head-png.7070

PFT​
26​
NFL​
29​
USA Today​
22​
ESPN​
27​
CBS​
25​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
bears 21 lions 20

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It still stings that the ravens game winning kick was 19 yards more than the bears offense gained.

If this were the love Smith bears during the meteoric Grossman years, I would hate to be detroit- they would be in line for a beat down.

This team? No clue.

My feeling it is going to be a lopsided beat down.
I just cannot decide who will show up and who will fold.

Prediction? 31 to 6. Winner? Who the fuck knows.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It still stings that the ravens game winning kick was 19 yards more than the bears offense gained.

If this were the love Smith bears during the meteoric Grossman years, I would hate to be detroit- they would be in line for a beat down.

This team? No clue.

My feeling it is going to be a lopsided beat down.
I just cannot decide who will show up and who will fold.

Prediction? 31 to 6. Winner? Who the fuck knows.
The ravens were down 7 starters.

Going to hopefully watch Fields take some positive steps this week, and enjoy some heat from the defense up front. Other than that, like last week as long as it is one step closer to firing Nagy idc.

bears 24
Lions 13

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lions 27
Bears 10

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I think Bears come out with some urgency, get out to an early close lead but poor clock management at end of game gives the Lions ball back with 2 minutes left and they drive and score. 20 - 23 DET with a game winning TD in last 30 seconds of play - posters blame the Defense for giving up a final drive while conveniently ignoring O only put up 20 points on a bad DET Defense.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if we can't drop a 30 spot on this defense, it might be time to abandon ship

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These two things I am sure of...

Bears win and @nc0gnet0 is up in here defending his shitty, turd stain, Lions.

or

Lions win and @nc0gnet0 is up in here acting likehis shitty, turd stain team just won back to back to back championships.
nothing wrong with@nc0gnet0 so what if he defends the shitty Lions, many on here defend the shitty Bears without admitting there shitty

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
nothing wrong with@nc0gnet0 so what if he defends the shitty Lions, many on here defend the shitty Bears without admitting there shitty

That's cute

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never in my life rooted for the Bears to lose, so please don't tempt me guys...I'm close!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ravens were down 7 starters.

Going to hopefully watch Fields take some positive steps this week, and enjoy some heat from the defense up front. Other than that, like last week as long as it is one step closer to firing Nagy idc.

bears 24
Lions 13
LOL, As if the Lions did not have injuries themselves.

for starters lions were mission the following:

Starting LT (Taylor Decker)
Starting CB1 (Jeff Okudah)
Starting CB2 ( Ifeatu Melifonwu)
Starting WR1 (Tyrell Williams)
Starting DE (Trey Flowers)
and their starting Kicker

but you be you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These two things I am sure of...

Bears win and @nc0gnet0 is up in here defending his shitty, turd stain, Lions.

or

Lions win and @nc0gnet0 is up in here acting likehis shitty, turd stain team just won back to back to back championships.
Two things I am sure of.....

Bears win and plenty of call out threads for me (even though I predicted a loss in the prediction thread)

Bears lose and they will claim happiness and a victory anyways (Nagy closer to getting fired).

It's actually pretty funny watching the Bears fans coming up with someway to justify a loss to a team that is actively tanking. And I have not said it would happen, for the record, I think this game is about as close as a "pick 'em" as you can get. I just want to see continued improvement for the Lions and rookie growth during year one of a complete teardown. If the Lions finish 1-16 I am fine with it. So far I like what I have seen from the coaching staff.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, As if the Lions did not have injuries themselves.

for starters lions were mission the following:

Starting LT (Taylor Decker)
Starting CB1 (Jeff Okudah)
Starting CB2 ( Ifeatu Melifonwu)
Starting WR1 (Tyrell Williams)
Starting DE (Trey Flowers)
and their starting Kicker

but you be you.
I don’t know idgaf about that toilet team.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Two things I am sure of.....

Bears win and plenty of call out threads for me (even though I predicted a loss in the prediction thread)

Bears lose and they will claim happiness and a victory anyways (Nagy closer to getting fired).

It's actually pretty funny watching the Bears fans coming up with someway to justify a loss to a team that is actively tanking. And I have not said it would happen, for the record, I think this game is about as close as a "pick 'em" as you can get. I just want to see continued improvement for the Lions and rookie growth during year one of a complete teardown. If the Lions finish 1-16 I am fine with it. So far I like what I have seen from the coaching staff.

You rather beat the Bears than Packers or Vikings?

For me this season, it's a "I hope we can beat the Lions" But if I could trade the wins for Packers wins, I would give you the satisfaction of two wins over the Bears. Christ, you deserve that much for continuing to root for such a horrible franchise.
And before you get butt hurt, yes the Bears are a horrible franchise too but they are better than the Lions. Every year I can say "At least they aren't the Lions"