***OFFICAL*** IGT: Bears vs Lions (Officially Offensive Offense Offends Offensively Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He wouldn’t have fucking fumbled for who knows how long and completely lost the momentum we had. It’s okay to say that’s bad football from the rookie.
Wcbf...

Got love for you as Bears fan...but you were WRONG man. Just admit it...

Fields is our BEST chance to score points...

BEARS

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any idea of why he's in? They had him in for garbage time a week or two ago and he did something worthy of mention too.

The Bills put him in because it was 33-0 in the 4th quarter.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Any idea of why he's in? They had him in for garbage time a week or two ago and he did something worthy of mention too.
Because they were winning 40-0.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I think he will too. Fields played fine, but didn't throw a TD pass and didn't have the kind of game that made it impossible to bench him for Dalton.
I hear what you’re saying. He didn’t completely ball out. But I disagree with your conclusion.

He had several long completions and made great decisions all day. Other than the fumble and one of the sacks, I didn’t really see many mistakes by Fields.

If I’m a coach, I see those long completions, decision-making and his mobility, and my mouth is watering. I’m not sitting that down and taking Fields’ time away from the 1s for the likes of Dalton.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
They got too predictable in the 4th qtr. I’d like to see them finish, lazor is not even that great it shows you how bad Nagy is. Reflection of leadership, there isn’t killer instinct.

defense is going to get hammered by better quarterbacks in the second half if they don’t make adjustments. Again reflection of leadership

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hear what you’re saying. He didn’t completely ball out. But I disagree with your conclusion.

He had several long completions and made great decisions all day. Other than the fumble and one of the sacks, I didn’t really see many mistakes by Fields.

If I’m a coach, I see those long completions, decision-making and his mobility, and my mouth is watering. I’m not sitting that down and taking Fields’ time away from the 1s for the likes of Dalton.
Agreed………just let Justin continue playing, the more he plays the better he’s gonna get and develop much faster etc….?✌?

mecha

Liked Posts:
if you go based exclusively on last week, Fields starting I'd be like ehhhhh. with Lazor at the helm calling a significantly better game that was to the entire offense's benefit, I think it's something to build upon with Fields, and they should just stick with it now. he was launching and connecting on more deep balls than have been seen this season and probably 85% of the Trubisky run. they have strong running from all 3 guys they've fielded, Robinson and Mooney look substantially better. it's just kind of bullshit that the only way this team has gotten improvement out of anything going back a very long time is they need to adapt to various circumstances rather than just formulating a coherent and logical plan and doing the right thing from the beginning.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ravens were down 7 starters.

Going to hopefully watch Fields take some positive steps this week, and enjoy some heat from the defense up front. Other than that, like last week as long as it is one step closer to firing Nagy idc.

bears 24
Lions 13

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
rzfd7xuhx9r71.jpg

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, did this win show us:

1. That Lazor can call plays, and knows how to run this OFF
2. That Fields, while still a rookie of course, is as good as we hoped
3. That the Lions are not very good, so take it with a grain of sale
4. All of the above

Reactions: Myk

Nelly

Liked Posts:
So, did this win show us:

1. That Lazor can call plays, and knows how to run this OFF
2. That Fields, while still a rookie of course, is as good as we hoped
3. That the Lions are not very good, so take it with a grain of sale
4. All of the above
Mitch got right on the backs of the Lions more than once, only to fall on his face against an NFL-level team later. Enjoy the good vibes for now but Vegas will be a considerably bigger test, especially on the road.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch got right on the backs of the Lions more than once, only to fall on his face against an NFL-level team later. Enjoy the good vibes for now but Vegas will be a considerably bigger test, especially on the road.
Yeah, I want to see this happen again. But it's PROGRESS IMO.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I want to see this happen again. But it's PROGRESS IMO.
True. But the reality is that if the Bears looked like ass against the Lions, it would be defcon 5 level of alarm.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True. But the reality is that if the Bears looked like ass against the Lions, it would be defcon 5 levels of suck.
I mean, Goff still put up 300 yards, and they did score 14 points, so yes, they are not good, but I think that this was a HUGE improvement over last week. Shows that Nagy can't call plays, and Lazor knows what he's doing, really showed more of Fields and his skillset, and I think puts us on the path to real growth and improvement. Believe me, I don't think this is all solved, and I expect us to struggle to get a winning record, but it sure as hell looked better. Baby steps.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, Fields has a nice deep ball. Wow. Some of those passes, very nice. Sucks that we may lose Monty for a bit, he's been running hard, hopefully Williams can step in and do okay.

Reactions: Myk