Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you're going to do this on every tweet about Fields, I'm going to kick you out of this thread too. We all get it. You don't think Fields is good. No need to beat a dead horse.
Is there any reason why anyone not named @DanielCCSBears and @Bust don't have him ignored? He doesn't actually have an opinion on anything.

It's "What does CCS think of this?"

CCS likes this?------> I think it sucks
CCS doesn't like this? -------> I think its good

Never had any pre-draft opinions and from what I've been told that hasn't changed.
When Fields makes plays he magically isn't involved in threads but when he makes his first bad play he's front and center of it all.

Such a shame. So much poster potential wasted bc of bitterness. I still blame @PrideisBears. Those Mitch Trubisky truther bumps really exposed him.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there any reason why anyone not named @DanielCCSBears and @Bust have him ignored? He doesn't actually have an opinion on anything.

It's "What does CCS think of this?"

CCS likes this?------> I think it sucks
CCS doesn't like this? -------> I think its good

Never had any pre-draft opinions and from what I've been told that hasn't changed.
When Fields makes plays he magically isn't involved in threads but when he makes his first bad play he's front and center of it all.

Such a shame. So much poster potential wasted bc of bitterness. I still blame @PrideisBears. Those Mitch Trubisky truther bumps really exposed him.
#fakeIgnore

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
JUST LOST ALL RESPECT FOR DOMROB
How much respect did you REALLY have for him before?

To me, depending on how much money he got for the #91, I would have more respect for him, him being a 5th round DE with not that much money being made nor with much security having been won.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So Tyler Scott has multiple punt fumbles and has a catching problem. Sucks to hear because sounds like everything else is there. Gonna be hard to see a decent playing time.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

To me, depending on how much money he got for the #91, I would have more respect for him, him being a 5th round DE with not that much money being made nor with much security having been won.
If 91 was working so well for DomRob, he'd never of had to lose it. ;)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Im just playing. Who knows what he got but if money is involved and you're essentially a nobody, you make that trade every single time. That'll be Nick Bosa's number next year anyways.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're going to do this on every tweet about Fields, I'm going to kick you out of this thread too. We all get it. You don't think Fields is good. No need to beat a dead horse.

Honest assessment of the play, if you love echo-chambers, "Liberatarian," go ahead.

Watch closely: two defenders tried to cover the same guy creating a situation where a defender had to come across the field in a weak attempt at a tackle.

30 NFL starters out of 32 complete that blown play.
@nvanprooyen get your ban hammer on