Official 2023 Training Camp thread

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Packers also will likely have 2 1sts. If the jets are decent, those picks will probably fall in the 15th to 24th range. The Jets have a more talented roster than GB but they play in a much tougher division/conference.

Arizona, LVR, Washington, TB, in all likelihood, will be looking at drafting a franchise QB. Some franchise will give up a lot to get Murray prior to the draft
How great would it be if they send one of their firsts to AZ for Murray and then draft the third best DE with their other!

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
This just in: 2x pro-bowl QBs are trash.

How many 2x pro-bowl QBs have the Bears had in 20 years?
1... Cutler. Was a Pro Bowler, the season he was traded to Chicago. And I know he made it as an alternate, I think during the Trestman years.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
This just in: 2x pro-bowl QBs are trash.

How many 2x pro-bowl QBs have the Bears had in 20 years?
Bro, not go too ad hominem on your ass, but, after reading your posts on Fields, you don’t know Jack shit about QB. Nada.

I’ll say it before you do, but Mitch was a prob bowler! Your ass is supporting Love. Fuck outta here.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
So never in Chicago?

Thanks, bud.
Your reading comprehension, is off. You asked "has there ever been a 2x Pro Bowl QB on the Bears?" and I gave you a answer. Now you want to move the fucking goal post. Also, Jay had more than one season as a Alternate. So that's the answer.. Flat out.