Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your reading comprehension, is off. You asked "has there ever been a 2x Pro Bowl QB on the Bears?" and I gave you a answer. Now you want to move the fucking goal post. Also, Jay had more than one season as a Alternate. So that's the answer.. Flat out.
I can't read?

What does "on the Bears mean?"

On Denver apparently. ?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I can't read?

What does "on the Bears mean?"

On Denver apparently. ?
A simple google would show you not only Denver, but also a alternate a few times here. This is why I don't bother to engage with you. I see why people are always shitting in your face.

#fecalgatorloveseatinshit.

It's too early in the day, in fantastic ass Hawaii, to be wasting time going back and forth with you.

✌?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watch closely: two defenders tried to cover the same guy creating a situation where a defender had to come across the field in a weak attempt at a tackle.

30 NFL starters out of 32 complete that blown play.
So not Jordan Love and who else?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Cba gets dumber and dumber. Kinda like Dongbears.
I get why they're doing it though. Trying to "protect the product, " as much as possible. A bunch of number crunching suits figured it would lessen the amount of season ending, and team altering injuries. I think it's horse shit too, but the players voted on it.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A simple google would show you not only Denver, but also a alternate a few times here. This is why I don't bother to engage with you. I see why people are always shitting in your face.

It's too early in the day, in fantastic ass Hawaii, to be wasting time going back and forth with you.

✌?
Have fun in Hawaii!

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today I learned that the Bears last 2 time Pro Bowl QB was Jay Cutler....in Denver.

???

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:

✌?
I used to live in Red Hill (Aiea) from 05-07 then I moved to Osaka, Japan. Got island fever and was tired of everyone knowing my business or thinking they did, but it definitely was a great time in my life.
Still have some great friends out there especially the club DJ’s like D. Wizzard, Rude Dog and a few others…

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I used to live in Red Hill (Aiea) from 05-07 then I moved to Osaka, Japan. Got island fever and was tired of everyone knowing my business or thinking they did, but it definitely was a great time in my life.
Still have some great friends out there especially the club DJ’s like D. Wizzard, Rude Dog and a few others…
Lol, strangely, I moved here because of it's proximity to Japan. That's where I was initially planning to move to. I still may do so, in a few years.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Black Rainbow

Ok. That's enough.

Just to make something clear...this isn't about your opinions. Or about you "coming at me". I couldn't care less what a dweeb like you thinks about me.

It's about being disruptive. Even when you "talk football" it's clear that the intent is to bait other people into arguments to make this thread about you getting the attention you so desperately crave.

This thread is not, and will not be about you. It's about training camp.

Goodbye.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is there any reason why anyone not named @DanielCCSBears and @Bust don't have him ignored? He doesn't actually have an opinion on anything.

It's "What does CCS think of this?"

CCS likes this?------> I think it sucks
CCS doesn't like this? -------> I think its good

Never had any pre-draft opinions and from what I've been told that hasn't changed.
When Fields makes plays he magically isn't involved in threads but when he makes his first bad play he's front and center of it all.

Such a shame. So much poster potential wasted bc of bitterness. I still blame @PrideisBears. Those Mitch Trubisky truther bumps really exposed him.
Stay on topic please.

Thanks

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Lol, strangely, I moved here because of it's proximity to Japan. That's where I was initially planning to move to. I still may do so, in a few years.
Love Japan met my wife there and we have a beautiful family. We normally go back every summer to visit her family and my oldest wants to attend college there so we will probably move back once she is outta high school as well.

As a Black man it’s the most comfortable and peaceful place I ever lived. Never been bothered or harassed and I always enjoy being there. My best friend, I met in Hawaii is moving back to Okinawa soon so I’ll even have access to the Japanese Hawaii once we relocate for good.

Definitely my favorite places on Earth. Been to every major area except for the northern part of Japan, the only thing that gives me pause are the Earthquakes…