Official 2023 Training Camp thread

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They already changed his stance. Just gotta give it a year or two to see how he develops. Most DT's take a bit.
I saw this a bit ago. Apologies for the shitty link, I couldn't find a better YT link.

Scroll down to the middle, watch the video starting at 1:15.

It explains a lot. That was recently coached into him and probably a degree of muscle memory there. Good news is that can likely be coached out, and I believe he has all the physical traits to be a very good NFL DT.

Edit - Better, longer interview

Edit 2 - That second one is pretty good if you haven't seen it and worth a watch.

Last edited:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow

Ok. That's enough.

Just to make something clear...this isn't about your opinions. Or about you "coming at me". I couldn't care less what a dweeb like you thinks about me.

It's about being disruptive. Even when you "talk football" it's clear that the intent is to bait other people into arguments to make this thread about you getting the attention you so desperately crave.

This thread is not, and will not be about you. It's about training camp.

Goodbye.
THANK YOU!!!!!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah. To draw comparisons of entertainment choices between Chicago and Green Bay is pretty laughable.
There really isn’t shit in the state of Wisconsin you n general

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
havent been reading the notes this offseason..... whos been getting most reps at center? whos rotating in as C#2? whats that illinois center been doing dis offseason?
I scrolled forward a few pages and didn't see a response, Whitehair is starting and appeared to be fine but then he rolled one back to JF
who picked it up, Lucas is 2nd string have heard nothing about how he looks and the kid from Illinois is 3rd string and probably won't
make the 53 because he only plays center whereas Dieter plays C & G. That's what I've read.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Love throws INTs in camp - "he sucks."

Fields throws INTs in camp - "It's about stretching the boundaries and finding potential."

?

And if you go on the Packers message board it is the reverse. It is called being a fan.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
True but they also got Chicago right. While Seattle was more than Geno Smith, i dont think anyone had any valid reason to believe he would play even close to as well as he did last season.

I just dont see that level of talent deficiency in GB that merits thinking they'll be dead last. We don't have any sort of steady regression as a team to go by. They've had one big drop off year and they still won 8 games with their QB having a broken thumb. Their defense isn't 2022 Bears deficient. Their OL and WR isn't as bad as the Bears was.

And as shit as the Cards are, never underestimate how bad a Josh McDaniels HCd team can be. I honestly wouldnt sweat GB being in position for either QB.
Didn't GB lose like 5 + starters on "D"?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If you're going to do this on every tweet about Fields, I'm going to kick you out of this thread too. We all get it. You don't think Fields is good. No need to beat a dead horse.
Kick him out, it was old a long time ago.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow

Ok. That's enough.

Just to make something clear...this isn't about your opinions. Or about you "coming at me". I couldn't care less what a dweeb like you thinks about me.

It's about being disruptive. Even when you "talk football" it's clear that the intent is to bait other people into arguments to make this thread about you getting the attention you so desperately crave.

This thread is not, and will not be about you. It's about training camp.

Goodbye.
Thank you Mod.