Official 2023 Training Camp thread

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Love Japan met my wife there and we have a beautiful family. We normally go back every summer to visit her family and my oldest wants to attend college there so we will probably move back once she is outta high school as well.

As a Black man it’s the most comfortable and peaceful place I ever lived. Never been bothered or harassed and I always enjoy being there. My best friend, I met in Hawaii is moving back to Okinawa soon so I’ll even have access to the Japanese Hawaii once we relocate for good.

Definitely my favorite places on Earth. Been to every major area except for the northern part of Japan, the only thing that gives me pause are the Earthquakes…
Funny thing is, a buddy of mine who was in the Army with me in Germany, convinced me to move here. His wife is Japanese as well. So you have this 6'5" brotha and a 5" Japanese woman as a couple. Awesome people. They too go to Japan all the time, to see her side of the family. I'm starting to slowly teach myself Japanese, as there are so many Japanese people here.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
@Black Rainbow

Ok. That's enough.

Just to make something clear...this isn't about your opinions. Or about you "coming at me". I couldn't care less what a dweeb like you thinks about me.

It's about being disruptive. Even when you "talk football" it's clear that the intent is to bait other people into arguments to make this thread about you getting the attention you so desperately crave.

This thread is not, and will not be about you. It's about training camp.

Goodbye.
Inb4 another thread about modz

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Love hearing about the numerous TD passes to Moore/Kmet/Claypool. Hate hearing about Tyler Scott having drop issues. Please don’t be a thing. Not going to worry about one guy’s assessment on Dexter’s get off. Reports out of camp have been positive about his play so far. I will 100% watch an analysis video after preseason game one to see what the tape shows about his game.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There are usually good reasons why players go later not sooner. I want to think this issue is somewhat fixable though.
Me and my cousin @Wild_x_Card were talking about this. He's my go-to guy on prospects and the FUNDAMENTALS of footbaw. We agreed that if its a twitch thing, there might not be anything they could do. If its mental, its coachable.