Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Every time someone references this play as some sort of disaster by fields, it shocks me because I'm wondering what they are looking at on the field. There was nothing for him to do. His wrs were like almost walking routes.
To be fair, throw it away and Hail Mary the next one. Look at the clock. Not a game affecting play in any way and a fine time to wing it. I've pointed out the same weirdness on the rep but it's still a poor decision. Now for perspective. This was a leg wary, concussed Fields that happened to make a bad choice with a few second left in the 1/2... like every QB does. The entire, 'look at this one random play' as an indicator of anything is ridiculous and does not need to be defended.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh and BR has posted that Lions play a few times to give the finger. I've pointed to the clock every time yet he persists like it's never been mentioned.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
We signed a UDFA TE camp body from a college most people have never heard of.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Shout out to @Perspective who I imagine has deactivated his account by now. #PaceCanDraft

One of the most hilariously premature crownings of a completely mediocre player that I can think of.

You're like the CCS historian of bad takes! I have no idea how you remember this shit.