Official 2023 Training Camp thread

mecha

Liked Posts:
fuck the fucking ******* is the conclusion I've reached

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time someone references this play as some sort of disaster by fields, it shocks me because I'm wondering what they are looking at on the field. There was nothing for him to do. His wrs were like almost walking routes.
Yeah, there's no one even close to being open. I legitimately asked the last time this was posted something along the lines of "Who is he supposed to throw to in this play?", but it was ignored by the Never Justins.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like hearing that Eberflus is excited about Justin’s development, but Flus was rough to listen to in that interview. Just a lot of coach speak, not a lot of candid conversation, in my opinion.
Yeah, same impression. "It's really about communication" seemed to be the canned response to everything.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like hearing that Eberflus is excited about Justin’s development, but Flus was rough to listen to in that interview. Just a lot of coach speak, not a lot of candid conversation, in my opinion.
That’s the best way to interact with the media

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Oh that sucks. I love outside the city. The train system is so good that you can get to the city quick.
I like the countryside also, a friend of mine lives in Sasayama in Hyogo Prefecture. It’s up in the mountains about 45 minutes from the city, lovely area. My wife basically can’t wait to get back to Osaka when we visit.
Being from the Chi and living so close together or even in Osaka in a mansion where it’s hard to find trees I can get burnt out on the concrete jungle.

I guess I’m a country boy at heart though, but I get it it’s definitely a lot more to do in the city. If I can get on with the DODEA in Japan I’ll leave for any part of the country yesterday…??