1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
“Fields Focus: Breaking down Justin Fields during Bears Family Fest

The Good​

Justin Fields had his best practice of the three-day weekend during Sunday’s Family Fest, where he was at his best in the red zone, connecting with tight end Cole Kmet and wide receiver Chase Claypool for touchdowns.”

Continued…

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One year ban for Black Rainbow LOLOLOLOLOL.

Can't wait for pre-season games. Camp has been really good for the skill players. OL, I'd like to see everyone healthy and out there. DEF has been stout. I honestly think we've already made progress in just about every area of the game.

I had us going maybe 6-11 after last year, but think 9-8 is very possible. Losing, what 6-7 games by one score, if we just won HALF of those last year, we'd be at 6-11, and with DJM plus Claypool playing well in camp, Mooney healthy, Kmet seeming to take that next step, and the RB room already solid, I'm stoked. DEF won't be a liability either.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who can we blame for the lack of practice today?

I'm having withdrawals.

Bort

Liked Posts:
This was such a goofy play in so many ways. Look at how lazy all the routes are by the WRs. Is this a busted attempt to set up some sort of hook and ladder type play? Also, the Lions drop 11 men into coverage and rush 0. Just a bizarre play all around. It would have been extra funny if Fields just stubbornly held onto the ball until the Lions decided to actually rush someone.

And I'm not really sure what the QB is supposed to do here. No one is open, and there isn't even an option to take a deep shot because all the receivers are just jogging around lackadasically. With the benefit of hindsight, the funniest option of just standing there with the ball for 5 minutes because no one is rushing him would have probably been the smartest play.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

His source: trust me bro

This idiot doesn't even show up on Twitter

Just look at what this idiot thinks about the Marcedes Lewis signing

"Lewis’ signing appears to signal a transition for the Bears’ offense as the team has the expectation of moving from the run-centric offense they featured last season to a modern style of offense that emphasizes the passing game."

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
This was such a goofy play in so many ways. Look at how lazy all the routes are by the WRs. Is this a busted attempt to set up some sort of hook and ladder type play? Also, the Lions drop 11 men into coverage and rush 0. Just a bizarre play all around. It would have been extra funny if Fields just stubbornly held onto the ball until the Lions decided to actually rush someone.

And I'm not really sure what the QB is supposed to do here. No one is open, and there isn't even an option to take a deep shot because all the receivers are just jogging around lackadasically. With the benefit of hindsight, the funniest option of just standing there with the ball for 5 minutes because no one is rushing him would have probably been the smartest play.
Every time someone references this play as some sort of disaster by fields, it shocks me because I'm wondering what they are looking at on the field. There was nothing for him to do. His wrs were like almost walking routes.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time someone references this play as some sort of disaster by fields, it shocks me because I'm wondering what they are looking at on the field. There was nothing for him to do. His wrs were like almost walking routes.
Options

1) Wait longer, your not under any pressure
2) Run with the ball
3) Signal your receivers to go deep, throw a hail mary
4) Fuck it, throw it to a Lions player.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Options

1) Wait longer, your not under any pressure
2) Run with the ball
3) Signal your receivers to go deep, throw a hail mary
4) Fuck it, throw it to a Lions player.
If you want to be an antagonist, learn the difference between your and you’re. Being annoying and dumb is a brutal combination.

Refresher for you...

Your an idiot.

or

You’re an idiot.