Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You still live in Florida, don't thank him too much
I love it here.

But back on topic please before @dbldrew feels the need to menstruate all over the forum about me being a terrible mod, because he can't distinguish between casual chit chat and trolling/back and forth bickering.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love it here.

But back on topic please before @dbldrew feels the need to menstrate all over the forum about me being a terrible mod, because he can't distinguish between casual chit chat and trolling/back and forth bickering.

Trolls will always bitch when a mod is doing their job. Take it as a sign you're doing well.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We will need to go guard in the draft. I don’t believe in Nate Davis

The only thing more scary than Davis being a no go all offseason is that Matt Eberflus is much too friendly with Kyle Long.

I am gonna lose it if Eberflus undoes the only thing Matt Nagy did right.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trolls will always bitch when a mod is doing their job. Take it as a sign you're doing well.
This sucking up to a mod who did something you like all of a sudden vs what you constantly whine about is not football talk. I'll take a threadban for pointing it out, hope he bans u too though. Slide into his dms with this chit, instead of tryna make this thread about u.