dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That whole interior line unfortunately. I seriously doubt next year's starting center is on the team.
I'm actually gonna keep my belief that Jenkins and Davis will be fine but i am worried about Whitehair at C. As long as Jenkins doesn't have any serious injuries and definitely nothing to do with his back.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Just saw where a few media members were questioning coach Flus about Chase being “disruptive”. Wait, so just a week ago they were focused on “juice” and the O not jawing enough with the D… now a week later you are on Chase for doing exactly that… and now want to label him as disruptive? GTF outta here!

When did some in the so called “Bears media” get so bad? These guys can’t keep a thought straight. Moreover, if a Bear player or coach is not telling you Chase is being disruptive, how can you label him with that tag? Because he “disrupted” you while you were eating a hot dog while watching practice?

These guys ?‍♂️ . By most all reports Chase has stepped it up in camp and is making significant strides. Let’s leave it that way until we hear otherwise from players or coaches… or until it shows otherwise on the football field. Subjective “beliefs” or stories created in a reporters own head should never drive a narrative about a player.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Just saw where a few media members were questioning coach Flus about Chase being “disruptive”. Wait, so just a week ago they were focused on “juice” and the O not jawing enough with the D… now a week later you are on Chase for doing exactly that… and now want to label him as disruptive? GTF outta here!

When did some in the so called “Bears media” get so bad? These guys can’t keep a thought straight. Moreover, if a Bear player or coach is not telling you Chase is being disruptive, how can you label him with that tag? Because he “disrupted” you while you were eating a hot dog while watching practice?

These guys ?‍♂️ . By most all reports Chase has stepped it up in camp and is making significant strides. Let’s leave it that way until we hear otherwise from players or coaches… or until it shows otherwise on the football field. Subjective “beliefs” or stories created in a reporters own head should never drive a narrative about a player.
Maybe I’m misremembering but this camp has had some of the most cringe talking points I can think of.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
At least Mustipher isn’t on the team. They might’ve started him and move whitehair back to guard.

Also why are the real crappy players more likely to stay healthy? The oddity of life.
Everyone knows that one of the most important abilities is availability. Few know that the most important ability is non-suck-ability. Musty proved last year that being available CAN be a liability to a team.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually gonna keep my belief that Jenkins and Davis will be fine but i am worried about Whitehair at C. As long as Jenkins doesn't have any serious injuries and definitely nothing to do with his back.
Yeah I happen to like Jenkins and I'm pulling for him... Let's just say I'm hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You know the media man, just trying to sell clicks;
Throw !*!t on the wall, and hope that it sticks.

Doesn't need to be real,
'cause we forget quick.

They peck at your wounds,
so skin must be thick.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Well, I realize the two so-called journalists that post here are hardly that, but it seems they have that same issue. Everything is negative and controversial. Instead of professionalism, it's all about sensationalism. Every single thread title reads like it was written by someone who didn't get hired by the National Enquirer because they were too over the top.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Gipson better get several pressures against the Titans, if not sacks, because he is going to be playing in garbage time against grocery store employees come two weeks from now.

Him and Vildor are fighting, for a shot at staying on the Bears, this weekend. They have to show something or they will get their bubbles burst come next week.
It might come down to Robinson vs Gibson for the last DE spot on the roster with Robinson probably having the most upside in this defense.