Official 2023 Training Camp thread

msadows

Liked Posts:
I mean maybe they should tone it down for a scrimmage lol.

I honestly see a route where the packers may be bad enough to secure a top 5 pick.

Their defense is still pretty good, but their offense is shaping up to be one of the worst in the NFL.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least Mustipher isn’t on the team. They might’ve started him and move whitehair back to guard.

Also why are the real crappy players more likely to stay healthy? The oddity of life.
Really was best to remove that temptation.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah I happen to like Jenkins and I'm pulling for him... Let's just say I'm hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.
I think as long time Bears fans it's only natural to prepare for the worst but really hoping things are about to change.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, I realize the two so-called journalists that post here are hardly that, but it seems they have that same issue. Everything is negative and controversial. Instead of professionalism, it's all about sensationalism. Every single thread title reads like it was written by someone who didn't get hired by the National Enquirer because they were too over the top.

Journalism isn't journalism any more - its all about chasing clicks and ratings.