Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Journalism isn't journalism any more - its all about chasing clicks and ratings.
You understand that regular newspapers and news sites and subscription journals are dying right? So people have to get clicks/views to make money. They are adjusting to what works otherwise they'll be out of a job. Thanks for your take though Jabba the hut

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You can't be that fucking dumb?!
I’m sorry but aren’t you the one that said you wanted to get one of “these DE’s” in next year’s draft? Every guy listed in that tweet is currently in the NFL. So please clarify which player in that tweet that you want in next year’s draft.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m sorry but aren’t you the one that said you wanted to get one of “these DE’s” in next year’s draft? Every guy listed in that tweet is currently in the NFL. So please clarify which player in that tweet that you want in next year’s draft.
I am the one that said that but you're the one that just couldn't figure out what i was saying.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
It was pretty clear he meant we should draft an elite DE in general. He knows we can’t draft von miller. You’re acting like a grammar Nazi.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I literally can't believe you didn't mention DELTONA!!!
Lol. I lived there for like 10 years. I've blocked it of my memory

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Flus doesn’t care about camp interceptions but he readily knew how many Brady threw (50+% less than Fields so far) last season? Interesting. I think it’s a fair question, tbh. Doesn’t mean it’ll be that way in the regular season, but not an out of bounds question, IMO…and Flus obviously pays attention to the camp INT metric because he knew Brady’s total last year.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flus doesn’t care about camp interceptions but he readily knew how many Brady threw (50+% less than Fields so far) last season? Interesting. I think it’s a fair question, tbh. Doesn’t mean it’ll be that way in the regular season, but not an out of bounds question, IMO…and Flus obviously pays attention to the camp INT metric because he knew Brady’s total last year.
And, yeah, they won the division with an 8-9 record in what looked to be 1 of Brady's worst seasons. And were quickly disposed of in the playoffs.

Seemed more like Flus was disappointed as to where Fields and offense are at right now and that's why he got pissy with the reporter.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't worry, he's going to throw less INTs when there are guys who are not his teammates trying to destroy him every time he drops back to pass in a real game, yeah, that's the ticket...
The concerning thing should be there's backups to the backups who are picking him off. LMAO

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And, yeah, they won the division with an 8-9 record in what looked to be 1 of Brady's worst seasons. And were quickly disposed of in the playoffs.

Seemed more like Flus was disappointed as to where Fields and offense are at right now and that's why he got pissy with the reporter.
Bruh

You are really scratching away at tea leaves like a witch bitch

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bruh

You are really scratching away at tea leaves like a witch bitch
weird. Just saying he made it seem like it was all rosey for Brady and the Bucs when the regular season came and it clearly was not.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
weird. Just saying he made it seem like it was all rosey for Brady and the Bucs when the regular season came and it clearly was not.
He answered a question that annoyed him, live and completely candid. If he was doing some weird super thoughtful and intentional messaging then he's way smarter than you, because you would be the recipient and he's the author. Are you really admitting you're dumber than Eberflus?