Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The first paragraph is just BS. They are now getting paid more than 12-15 dollars an hour to play. Especially if they make the nfl. And it may be high risk, but it’s his job. He can go get another one. Plenty of people have jobs that are a lot harder on their bodies and they get paid a fraction of the lowest paid player in the nfl. I really don’t care if RBs can only get a few million a year. It’s enough to live the rest of their lives on in a short period of time. I don’t care if that could be 10s of millions. If a team wants to pay a RB a lot of money, odds are they will suck for neglecting another position on the team. That’s the business. You can complain all you want, but it doesn’t change anything.

And you’re right. It’s a distraction that I entertain. It’s never provided me anything good in life. It doesn’t matter on Monday whether the Bears won or lost the day before. It’s just something to follow. I’d probably be better off having a family day or working on something around the house on Sundays, but I waste my time watching young men play a child’s game instead.
Yeah, other than the shock value NIL deals you hear about, the typical NIL deal add about $0.25-$5 dollars per hour to those sums. And this ignores that the entire industry would collapse without these elite athletes doing things other humans are incapable of. It's not like replacing one line cook with another. No one is paying to see 5'10" 180 lb 5.3 40 guys run, throw and catch.

"Broadly speaking, the average income from NIL deals for student-athletes ranges from $1,000 to $10,000"

If you want to old man bitch about "worthless" rich people that add nothing to society here are a few for you.

Ryan Seacrest makes about $50M/ yr and is already worth about $450M
Kim Kardashian is worth $1.7B

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Yeah, other than the shock value NIL deals you hear about, the typical NIL deal add about $0.25-$5 dollars per hour to those sums. And this ignores that the entire industry would collapse without these elite athletes doing things other humans are incapable of. It's not like replacing one line cook with another. No one is paying to see 5'10" 180 lb 5.3 40 guys run, throw and catch.

"Broadly speaking, the average income from NIL deals for student-athletes ranges from $1,000 to $10,000"

If you want to old man bitch about "worthless" rich people that add nothing to society here are a few for you.

Ryan Seacrest makes about $50M/ yr and is already worth about $450M
Kim Kardashian is worth $1.7B
I don’t care how much celebrities are paid. I’m merely laughing at the stupid people who think RBs are screwed with their salaries. No, they just aren’t coddled as much as QBs are.