JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This one is a better article

Terrell Lewis beat Darnell Wright during a rep in team drills. Fields was forced to step up in the pocket, and likely would’ve been sacked, but he completed a pass to Moore.

it’s a retread lol

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sounds like things are going as expected for Jordan Love, isn't that right @Loveitout:

"According to Matt Schniedman with The Athletic, the overall offensive performance was so bad
that head coach Matt LaFleur had the offense doing push-ups after practice."
When your own head coach tells the beat to temper expectations for Love, you knew it was going to be rough.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sounds like things are going as expected for Jordan Love, isn't that right @Loveitout:

"According to Matt Schniedman with The Athletic, the overall offensive performance was so bad
that head coach Matt LaFleur had the offense doing push-ups after practice."
Lol. Sigz is writing Packers articles now?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So is it going to be a truck, a C8 Convertible, a Z06 C8 Convertible, or an upcoming ZR1 C8 Convertible? Honestly I'd keep it simple and just get a C8 Convertible, which already is enough speed to exceed even my mid-20s driving skills. Perhaps especially my mid-20s driving skills.
verado-1500_crew-cab-pickup_zr2_fq_oem_6_1600x1067.jpg

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Free college education? They actually work a 40+ hr week outside of class for a multi-billion dollar corporation called Div 1 football. So they are making around $12-15hr in a high injury risk job that may have lifelong repercussions during the time that is supposed to be the best and most carefree time of their lives.

And as for not adding quality to your life, the mere fact that their success or failure interests you enough to visit a website, read about it and discuss it, is proof to the opposite.
The first paragraph is just BS. They are now getting paid more than 12-15 dollars an hour to play. Especially if they make the nfl. And it may be high risk, but it’s his job. He can go get another one. Plenty of people have jobs that are a lot harder on their bodies and they get paid a fraction of the lowest paid player in the nfl. I really don’t care if RBs can only get a few million a year. It’s enough to live the rest of their lives on in a short period of time. I don’t care if that could be 10s of millions. If a team wants to pay a RB a lot of money, odds are they will suck for neglecting another position on the team. That’s the business. You can complain all you want, but it doesn’t change anything.

And you’re right. It’s a distraction that I entertain. It’s never provided me anything good in life. It doesn’t matter on Monday whether the Bears won or lost the day before. It’s just something to follow. I’d probably be better off having a family day or working on something around the house on Sundays, but I waste my time watching young men play a child’s game instead.

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
The first paragraph is just BS. They are now getting paid more than 12-15 dollars an hour to play. Especially if they make the nfl. And it may be high risk, but it’s his job. He can go get another one. Plenty of people have jobs that are a lot harder on their bodies and they get paid a fraction of the lowest paid player in the nfl. I really don’t care if RBs can only get a few million a year. It’s enough to live the rest of their lives on in a short period of time. I don’t care if that could be 10s of millions. If a team wants to pay a RB a lot of money, odds are they will suck for neglecting another position on the team. That’s the business. You can complain all you want, but it doesn’t change anything.

And you’re right. It’s a distraction that I entertain. It’s never provided me anything good in life. It doesn’t matter on Monday whether the Bears won or lost the day before. It’s just something to follow. I’d probably be better off having a family day or working on something around the house on Sundays, but I waste my time watching young men play a child’s game instead.
Go get laid. This jealousy rant of yours is getting played out. If you aren't happy with your life just say so, but to shit on "professional" athletes that you have no idea what they go through is ludicrous.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Go get laid. This jealousy rant of yours is getting played out. If you aren't happy with your life just say so, but to shit on "professional" athletes that you have no idea what they go through is ludicrous.
Jealousy? Really? Am I complaining about millions not being enough because everyone else in the nfl makes more? Sounds like you’re taking this criticism of someone else personal. Do you have a thing for NFL RBs or something?

BTW, I’m happily married and get it whenever I want it.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts: