Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
On the 2 INT’s … early reports are that on the first one, the ball was tipped. On the second one, Fields got hit as he released the ball.

If this is all true, I don’t know why they are hitting our QB1 but that has to stop!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the 2 INT’s … early reports are that on the first one, the ball was tipped. On the second one, Fields got hit as he released the ball.

If this is all true, I don’t know why they are hitting our QB1 but that has to stop!
Wow they are allowing hitting of the QB in joint practices now? I don't know that I've seen that before.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Wow they are allowing hitting of the QB in joint practices now? I don't know that I've seen that before.
They absolutely do not. It should never happen.

The Browns were pissed off yesterday because they felt the Eagles were hitting Watson and knocked a ball out of his hand too.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

They said he took two hits today. A Colt DE was carted off the field on one, so maybe it wasn't such a smart idea on his part.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Sounds like Fields had “not his best practice” according to CHGO post practice pod.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He was 6/6 in 7 on 7
Just passing on the message. They’re still live so can’t give you a time stamp but it’s like 5 or 10 minutes in Braggs says he had some rough picks and the underneath stuff wasn’t clicking.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Sounds like Fields had “not his best practice” according to CHGO post practice pod.
Frankly, it's been a couple of weeks since I've heard anybody say "Fields looked good today." Ever since like day 3 or so of training camp, the defense has been getting the better of the offense the majority of the time. At best, the days have been mixed, but never the offense dominating, and that's with a defense who's been missing multiple key players for an extended period of time.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just passing on the message. They’re still live so can’t give you a time stamp but it’s like 5 or 10 minutes in Braggs says he had some rough picks and the underneath stuff wasn’t clicking.

Hard to say without seeing it. I’ve seen two different tweets on the kmet Int. It’s totally subjective.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

What did Hoge say? He's the only one you can take seriously.