Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we can turn Leatherwood into something when the Raiders gave up on him that fast that bodes very well for the future.
Leatherwood, Carter and Kramer all looked good. I've always been a fan of developing interior players but one game is not proof it's real.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It does make sense. After the Bears were practicing the short game and then the game on Saturday, some people were worried that he couldn't throw deep. Well, worries are over.
The fact that people were making that a concern is pretty stupid IMO. Fields deep ball has never really been in question. It's seeing the short to intermediate stuff, getting the ball out quick and being accurate on those routes that we need to see improvements on.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
It's what now, a day that ends in "y?" That means Twitter training camp reports are going to be unreliable. ?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Speed is 100% still there. Thats good, lets just hope he stays healthy cause we know Claypoop wont play all 17.
Thing is, he may still have a little more to regain along with that special twitch he had.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the tipped pass turned INT, tipped by Kmet, his own receiver? Sorry, if the ball hits you in the hands, you should be catching it. I wouldn't be so fast to blame that on the QB.

This is an issue kmet has had since coming into the league. He seems to either mistime his jumps or think he can jump like mario.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thing is, he may still have a little more to regain along with that special twitch he had.
Yeah I believe he's still recovering. I have no data to back this up so don't take this as anything other than my subjective view, it's just what I believe after seeing an admittedly very small amount of footage.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The fact that people were making that a concern is pretty stupid IMO. Fields deep ball has never really been in question. It's seeing the short to intermediate stuff, getting the ball out quick and being accurate on those routes that we need to see improvements on.
Oh, I agree. I was just trying to make sense of the tweet. To me, it was just a "don't worry" tweet for the stupid people who were complaining about the lack of longer passes this training camp and the 1st preseason game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yall still out here arguing about Fields when its clearly time to look towards getting #Gay4Maye24

Fields deep ball is gone. Still inaccurate on short game. RB. Injured.

Move on.
I haven’t been paying much attention. Is Fields fucking up in camp vs the Colts?

Canth

Liked Posts:
Well hell, I guess there is no point to even the regular season then. Although I guess they probably have to show up and go through the motions due to TV contracts? I wonder if people would still watch a 3 hour or so scripted walk through?