Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regarding Jordan Love, just like with notes regarding QB1's practices vs the Dolts, there are both extremely favorable and exremely critical anecdotes about his performance, seemingly in complete contradiction to one another. ?

Bring on Sept 11th.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Regarding Jordan Love, just like with notes regarding QB1's practices vs the Dolts, there are both extremely favorable and exremely critical anecdotes about his performance, seemingly in complete contradiction to one another. ?

Anyone who has been to a normal training camp practice knows it moves too fast to get a serious grasp of how players performed.

These joint practices are like 3x the speed with multiple team sessions. I enjoy the updates since you kinda get a picture of whats happening, but most of these media guys have played just as much football as daniel has.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Love got his family out there, saying “Log on to X and say I did well”

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pace is gone so why would I care? or are you still confused on why the original comparison was made? I mean I did specify it was an attack on Pace so I could easily understand your confusion.
In this instance, Pace drafted the right guy. Jones is trash.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
In this instance, Pace drafted the right guy. Jones is trash.
I hope you're right, but so far statistically that's not true.. Jones played like crap last year.. but Jones playing like crap still outplayed Fields as a passer so maybe you should wait for Fields to actually improve in that department before trying a call out post?