Official 2023 Training Camp thread

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
That was early on in practice. He also had a great start to yesterday's practice, but ended with 2 picks and mixed reviews. Not sure what today looked like overall yet.

All the reporting out of camp so far from what I have read have all been saying similar things about the defense getting the better of the offense throughout the majority of camp, save the first few days before the pads came on.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That was early on in practice. He also had a great start to yesterday's practice, but ended with 2 picks and mixed reviews. Not sure what today looked like overall yet.

All the reporting out of camp so far from what I have read have all been saying similar things about the defense getting the better of the offense throughout the majority of camp, save the first few days before the pads came on.
Oh no worries, I’m sure you’ll find a reason to complain

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Well, that's gonna give ammo to the Fields' haters. You know how they will spin it.

My guess is that they've seen enough and don't want him injured in meaningless games. Wonder how many of the starters sit the next two games.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Apparently, I've been living rent free in your head for a while. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
Nah, I just don’t like people to be dishonest. You’ll take one camp interception and ignore the 7 TD passes to different players but don’t worry, I’ll tag you in every single positive tweet so you don’t miss any

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Nah, I just don’t like people to be dishonest. You’ll take one camp interception and ignore the 7 TD passes to different players but don’t worry, I’ll tag you in every single positive tweet so you don’t miss any
I'm not a cheerleader. If you can't handle dissenting opinions without getting triggered, maybe this isn't the place for you, bud.

A reminder, I did pick the Bears to win 10 games this year.