Official 2023 Training Camp thread

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not a cheerleader. If you can't handle dissenting opinions without getting triggered, maybe this isn't the place for you, bud.

A reminder, I did pick the Bears to win 10 games this year.
Saying the defense is getting the better of the offense when they made about 5 plays out of 30 isn’t a dissenting opinion, it’s a flat out lie.

Good for you, my floor is 7 wins, ceiling is 11

Rise

Liked Posts:
Dexter was the best player on the board at 53, and it wasn't particularly close.

No the center was that went right after him the very next pick. I can’t recall a single person pounding the desk for Dexter at 53. Complete meatball post by you, congrats.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Saying the defense is getting the better of the offense when they made about 5 plays out of 30 isn’t a dissenting opinion, it’s a flat out lie.

Good for you, my floor is 7 wins, ceiling is 11
The comment on the defense getting the better of the offense is referring to the Mark Grote's and the Adam Hoge's of the world who've been on 670 and CHGO talking about practice everyday since the beginning. I'm not at practice and can only rely on the reporting I've seen. If you don't like it, take your beef with them.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The comment on the defense getting the better of the offense is referring to the Mark Grote's and the Adam Hoge's of the world who've been on 670 and CHGO talking about practice everyday since the beginning. I'm not at practice and can only rely on the reporting I've seen. If you don't like it, take your beef with them.
You clearly aren’t listening to them everyday and in your own words you said that the defense has been getting the better of the offense basically since day two of camp because of a few ints, even went as far as questioning if other too QBs were throwing ints in Training Camp. Maybe you were fooled by Biffs lie of Grote saying the offense has been bad and Claypool is a cancer??‍♂️

msadows

Liked Posts:
I’ve heard nothing but bad news about PJ Walker. I wouldn’t be shocked if Peterman or even Bagent replace him.

If all things were considered equal, probably.

I feel like they most likely only signed him because he was a good friend of DJ, and to ensure he's comfortable with the situation. You have to remember that this guy signed a longterm deal in carolina to live there for basically his next 4-5 years.

Just because of that I think he makes the team.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
No the center was that went right after him the very next pick. I can’t recall a single person pounding the desk for Dexter at 53. Complete meatball post by you, congrats.

Dexter was initially projected to be a first round pick and higher than Darnell Wright on many draft boards until all the overthinking that comes along with draft season ensued.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fields already got benched in favor of Tyson Bagent? I guess they want the next Tom Brady to get more reps !!!!!!
I actually want him to win the 2nd QB spot

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If all things were considered equal, probably.

I feel like they most likely only signed him because he was a good friend of DJ, and to ensure he's comfortable with the situation. You have to remember that this guy signed a longterm deal in carolina to live there for basically his next 4-5 years.

Just because of that I think he makes the team.
More than likely because he has the same skill set as Fields but unfortunately he sucks

Rise

Liked Posts:
If DJ Moore is in love with PJ Walker he can marry him or move his unemployed ass in his house. We can’t make the backup QB choice based on that. The undrafted kid is better than he should earn the spot.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
You clearly aren’t listening to them everyday and in your own words you said that the defense has been getting the better of the offense basically since day two of camp because of a few ints, even went as far as questioning if other too QBs were throwing ints in Training Camp. Maybe you were fooled by Biffs lie of Grote saying the offense has been bad and Claypool is a cancer??‍♂️
Everything in this response is a gross misrepresentation of my points, but I'm not surprised.

How about this: why don't you take some of your own advice and actually go find something from Grote or Hoge from the past week talking about the offense getting the better of the defense?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Everything in this response is a gross misrepresentation of my points, but I'm not surprised.

How about this: why don't you take some of your own advice and actually go find something from Grote or Hoge from the past week talking about the offense getting the better of the defense?

Holy shit that took no effort?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

There’s plenty of this and it has been described as a back and forth. Just listen to the most recent hoge and jahn’s with poles. You can’t be serious right now.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There’s plenty of this and it has been described as a back and forth. Just listen to the most recent huge and Kahn’s with poles. You can’t be serious right now.
My guess is he turns off the media if the bears offense does do well so my assumption he hasn’t seen much of TC at all