Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What's wrong with Swifty? He's much better than the national media and his analysis is top notch.
He hypes every single player that hits the roster. His coverage of last off-season was embarrassing. He's another hype account.

And i dont really care for most of mainstream national media.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
He hypes every single player that hits the roster. His coverage of last off-season was embarrassing. He's another hype account.

And i dont really care for most of mainstream national media.

I can see that. He's not for everyone, maybe I just like drinking the Kool aid after listening to the national media shit on the bears.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How so? Oh wait you took two tweets because you need fields to fail
I don't need him to fail, he'll fail entirely on his own accord. He's already developing another major problem, relying on one competent player to bail him out on every rep.

Once teams go to Cover-2 man on DJ Moore what's he going to do? Mooney isn't healthy Claypool isn't healthy Scott is a rookie. Jones Jr can't catch a cold.

Who is Fields going to elevate and make a better player? Oh wait, we're waiting on everyone else to make Fields better.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't need him to fail, he'll fail entirely on his own accord. He's already developing another major problem, relying on one competent player to bail him out on every rep.

Once teams go to Cover-2 man on DJ Moore what's he going to do? Mooney isn't healthy Claypool isn't healthy Scott is a rookie. Jones Jr can't catch a cold.

Who is Fields going to elevate and make a better player? Oh wait, we're waiting on everyone else to make Fields better.
Omfg you're an insufferable cunt

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Imagine grasping this hard at straws ?‍♂️

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If Biff keeps it up I'll feel inclined to bump his master class salary cap thread where he attempted to "teach" CCS how it works. After being an insufferable douche for 10+ pages and spewing completely wrong information (which he doubled down on) he finally did an about face after getting schooled on how the Cap actually works.

This was moons ago. But it was so epic it's impossible to forget.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

What is your major malfunction, fuck wad? How about letting the season play out before crying like a bitch in every post, ya fuckin cock gobbler

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If Biff keeps it up I'll feel inclined to bump his master class salary cap thread where he attempted to "teach" CCS how it works. After being an insufferable douche for 10+ pages and spewing completely wrong information (which he doubled down on) he finally did an about face after getting schooled on how the Cap actually works.

Never read it(pretty sure that's a good thing) but it's nice to hear he finally changed his tune. Normally he just insults his readers and tells them how right he is.

Really hope he never wonders why people are piling on him. The guy is a classic know-it-all blow hard.

with really weird nipples.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Please bump this thread.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears