Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I see. You're not a fan of what he does. I get it, because Swifty can be a bit of a homer sometimes. But that's ok with me, as I'm a bit of a homer myself.
Cheers.
Now is the time to be a homer! An offseason is behind us and the preseason is in front of us. This team is full of potential worth getting excited over!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I don't need him to fail, he'll fail entirely on his own accord. He's already developing another major problem, relying on one competent player to bail him out on every rep.

Once teams go to Cover-2 man on DJ Moore what's he going to do? Mooney isn't healthy Claypool isn't healthy Scott is a rookie. Jones Jr can't catch a cold.

Who is Fields going to elevate and make a better player? Oh wait, we're waiting on everyone else to make Fields better.
He will hit the TE like every QB is coached to do against Cover-2. Or he will escape the pocket, which he has found success with.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No, the definition of grasping at straws is getting excited about every decent pass Justin Fields makes with no pass rush in his face on the second day of no pads practice in July.
Which one is it - doesn't matter because it's practice in July or Fields is developing "bad habits" by building some chemistry with WR1?

Pick one.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jealousy? Really? Am I complaining about millions not being enough because everyone else in the nfl makes more? Sounds like you’re taking this criticism of someone else personal. Do you have a thing for NFL RBs or something?

BTW, I’m happily married and get it whenever I want it.
I'm sure your wife goes bonkers over 3 minutes of straight missionary sex

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Which one is it - doesn't matter because it's practice in July or Fields is developing "bad habits" by building some chemistry with WR1?

Pick one.
I would also like to point out that the entire point of getting Moore is to give Fields a weapon that can bail him out when things get dicey. This is a decent counter to both arguments. It is important for Fields to build chemistry with Moore in July so that he can hit his WR1 in his sleep in September.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Pick one.

Sorry, no can do. If he had to pick one, it would go against his "heads I win, tails you lose" argument style.

I'm sure your wife goes bonkers over 3 seconds of straight missionary sex

Fixed for accuracy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't need him to fail, he'll fail entirely on his own accord. He's already developing another major problem, relying on one competent player to bail him out on every rep.

Once teams go to Cover-2 man on DJ Moore what's he going to do? Mooney isn't healthy Claypool isn't healthy Scott is a rookie. Jones Jr can't catch a cold.

Who is Fields going to elevate and make a better player? Oh wait, we're waiting on everyone else to make Fields better.
LMFAO you are deathly afraid that he now has a legitimate starter at a skill position. I couldn't imagine how bad you'd sweat if he actually got an elite player to rely on.

So pathetic hahahaha. Go do a new podcast and get fired after one week :LOL:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Pick one.
It's the 1st fucking outdoor practice. He could look like Peterson or Mahomes and it wouldn't matter.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have no malfunction the Bears do. 3-14 and they had one big acquisition this off season. All that cap space and draft picks got them DJ Moore.

But yeah we'll win 11 games.

Cool, you're RTing a known homer.

Im having trouble keeping up with you. You say only DJM but i thought none of the talent on the team matters because its all on Fields? The supporting cast only mattered when Mitch was the QB. Now QBs win games by themselves without the help of anyone, right?

Pick a lane.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I would also like to point out that the entire point of getting Moore is to give Fields a weapon that can bail him out when things get dicey. This is a decent counter to both arguments. It is important for Fields to build chemistry with Moore in July so that he can hit his WR1 in his sleep in September.

Why is Biff so upset? They signed his boy through 2027! Cole Kmet was the best signing this offseason!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was nowhere to be found the day prior

And probably would use the excuse of "its just practice" if the ball didn't hit the ground

Why they continue to let this fat tub of fucking lard continue with his bullshit is beyond me. He brings absolutely zero to this forum. Zero
I noticed he also didnt post any tweets that talked about the drops by receivers...