Official 2023 Training Camp thread

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably. They're saying calf strain. If the Achilles tore i feel like there would have been a little more panic.

Oh yeah... He was much too calm for it to be anything serious or painful.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's because you care about the team you support succeeding more than your ego succeeding. Biff only cares about showcasing his 'spectacular football superiority'.
I've actually been hard on Claypool and honestly never liked the trade from the beginning. But man if this young buck proves me wrong and helps turn the Bears into a top 5 offense, I'll do better than just cheer his ass on- I'll go buy a CP jersey.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Rapport is reporting it's just a calf strain for Burrow.

Lot of times that's what they say until they conduct further imaging and it reveals an Achilles tear. Hopefully Burrow avoids the Achilles tear but a calf strain is in the danger area for those types of injuries.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He is and you are one of the chosen ones who can put him on timeout.

I would suggest that he be put on timeout until 07/28/23 or, to be more clear, until 07/28/2123.
It takes a lot for someone to get banned around here. Youd think coming here lying about posters harassing your daughter would get the job done but nope. CCS needs all the clicks.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would also like to point out that the entire point of getting Moore is to give Fields a weapon that can bail him out when things get dicey. This is a decent counter to both arguments. It is important for Fields to build chemistry with Moore in July so that he can hit his WR1 in his sleep in September.
I guess you forget that when Cutler had no other weapon other than Brandon Marshall the Packers played Cover 2 man all game and Marshall had two catches for 24 yards and Cutler threw two picks trying to force it to him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess you forget that when Cutler had no other weapon other than Brandon Marshall the Packers played Cover 2 man all game and Marshall had two catches for 24 yards and Cutler threw two picks trying to force it to him.
Holy shit using a 1 game sample from a decade ago is peak Brett. You truly have a special personality disorder to be this fucking dumb and go to such great lengths to try and convince people otherwise.

Oh and like Cutler you both have diabetes, except you have the kind that will soon have you limbless.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It takes a lot for someone to get banned around here. Youd think coming here lying about posters harassing your daughter would get the job done but nope. CCS needs all the clicks.
People bitch when we mod, and when we don't. No winning really. That's why IDGAF anymore unless someone steps way over the line.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People bitch when we mod, and when we don't. No winning really. That's why IDGAF anymore unless someone steps way over the line.
Considering a scam artist who has called people homos and dick suckers for a decade has 30K posts here, you honestly never have. All good though. Like @DanielCCSBears, CCS also doesn't pay you.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DJM
Mooney
Claypool
Scott
Jones
Kmet
Tonyan
Herbert
Foreman
Johnson

If you're not excited about these guys, you're not paying attention. In addition to the OL/DEF improvements. This team, IMO has already improved to a "B" with the potential to gel and turn into an "A". They may not win 10 games or make the playoffs this year, but I think it's going to be close.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A simple poll would show that a majority would want that idiot banned

??‍♂️
The only people who would vote against it are trolls. Brett was universally hated on Bear Report too. He's on like his 5th username because he cant help but be a cunt who gets everything wrong and needs a fresh start to do it all over again.