Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I guess you forget that when Cutler had no other weapon other than Brandon Marshall the Packers played Cover 2 man all game and Marshall had two catches for 24 yards and Cutler threw two picks trying to force it to him.

Three posts above the one you are quoting, I replied to a different comment of yours that addresses this very point.

He will hit the TE like every QB is coached to do against Cover-2. Or he will escape the pocket, which he has found success with.

I don't think you should be banned, this is America and you can say what you want. I really do enjoy your frequency of own goals.

msadows

Liked Posts:
DJM
Mooney
Claypool
Scott
Jones
Kmet
Tonyan
Herbert
Foreman
Johnson

If you're not excited about these guys, you're not paying attention. In addition to the OL/DEF improvements. This team, IMO has already improved to a "B" with the potential to gel and turn into an "A". They may not win 10 games or make the playoffs this year, but I think it's going to be close.

The offense will be very fun to watch. All these guys do different things well. Finally have an actually competent and complete offensive skill unit with (hopefully) a solid oline.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel for them cause they are true warriors in the game. Can't help but see why teams see it as they do though. No positional player takes more punishment. You can draft a back and have him on a rookie contract for 5 years, then tag him for a 6th and tag him again for a 7th. Most backs are spent after that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You def do lol. I just cant follow anyones content thats too on the homer side. I get enough of that here. But when it comes to real members of the media, i do like to hear everyone out and kind of get a sense for what the common thought is. Dont need to hear from anyone who plays either side or someone like Hub who specifically said he trying to bring people down when they get too high or lift them up when they get to low. Your job is to report accurately.
Okay

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The only people who would vote against it are trolls. Brett was universally hated on Bear Report too. He's on like his 5th username because he cant help but be a cunt who gets everything wrong and needs a fresh start to do it all over again.
Get yourselves together you cry babies.
group-hug.gif