Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jealousy? Really? Am I complaining about millions not being enough because everyone else in the nfl makes more? Sounds like you’re taking this criticism of someone else personal. Do you have a thing for NFL RBs or something?

BTW, I’m happily married and get it whenever I want it.
get it whenever I want it.

How many kids you both had together?? Impossible with fucking 10 kids in the house, let alone one...?
I know 0 people (married or not) that gets it whenever they want it. SO please tell me how can I have my wife whenever I want so I can spread the message..

I'll take notes...f8458d59-66df-443a-b3c3-1649af5ba77d_text.gif
...and hurry, WANK!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't need him to fail, he'll fail entirely on his own accord. He's already developing another major problem, relying on one competent player to bail him out on every rep.

Once teams go to Cover-2 man on DJ Moore what's he going to do? Mooney isn't healthy Claypool isn't healthy Scott is a rookie. Jones Jr can't catch a cold.

Who is Fields going to elevate and make a better player? Oh wait, we're waiting on everyone else to make Fields better.
HOLY SHIT.
work-done-close-laptop.gif

They added Edmunds and Edwards
They added Bijans backup and Darnell Wright.
They added DJ Moore.
They signed his favorite TE Cole Kermit.
And they drafted a few wild cards that could pan out.
They added whatever 1st rounder via Carolina in the 2024 draft.

NONE OF THAT MATTERS.

Fields is developing bad habits!

He is clinging on to his narrative for dear lyfe.

Chase Daniels is number 4.
That's the number of Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers Biff housed for his afternoon snack.
that dude gonna find out bout' GeRRRvon Dexter??

It takes a lot for someone to get banned around here. Youd think coming here lying about posters harassing your daughter would get the job done but nope. CCS needs all the clicks.
We don't need him, we blew this site up since day1, mostly.

I guess you forget that when Cutler had no other weapon other than Brandon Marshall the Packers played Cover 2 man all game and Marshall had two catches for 24 yards and Cutler threw two picks trying to force it to him.
JFC.
u913vtjqveq6vlkrlw6er71&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif
Go get your ass kicked...

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Besides just tearing up the thread and shit like the kids in my house..

I'd say, let @bears26 and @Dejo cook like Pinkman & White.

@DanielCCSBears , you out there bad.

Everyone else cool out, I'm excepting Gervon news, I want more from #trenches. thread is so fucked up I don't even know when the fuck padded practice is.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Besides just tearing up the thread and shit like the kids in my house..

I'd say, let @bears26 and @Dejo cook like Pinkman & White.

@DanielCCSBears , you out there bad.

Everyone else cool out, I'm excepting Gervon news, I want more from #trenches. thread is so fucked up I don't even know when the fuck padded practice is.

Think the first padded practice is Saturday

Don't quote me on it though. But I did hear that on Hoge and Jahns

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As someone that used to be a hardcore Texans fan (before they pivoted to becoming a religious org instead of a professional football team), yes, every team's board is like this. Few differences here and there but surprisingly close. The Texans board had several long time posters that would bicker in every single thread too.

As for training camp related, I'm glad to hear that Velus appears to be at least threatening for 1st team reps. Even if it's unlikely he wins 1st team reps, it would be nice if he had developed enough to be clearly in the top 5 of the WR rotation. Moore, Mooney, Claypool, Scott, Jones would be my ideal top 5 simply due to the amount of speed combined with Justin's strong deep passing game.
Especially if you can trust him on returns.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Carter is gonna win rookie of the year and we’re just going to have to listen to it non stop. Still glad that turd is not a Bear.
No reason to assume he'd have the same arc of development here. Risk was also much higher for a developing team. Both teams likely did well in the draft.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This overrated statement parroted by the media. He is going to dominate because he is a great player, not because some old vet is next to him giving the ole stink eye. He would have dominated here too.
Dude couldn't make it through a workout on the most important day of his professional life and you think that there's nothing to see here?
1690540610966.png

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really? Holy crap, that's totally unfair and not par for the course when someone is a moderator on literally ANY forum. ?
Ingratiating, 101. He literally doesn't need to deal with it and could permaban dickheads like you to avoid exactly what he's referring to. It's the leniency that allows this and also you the continued ability to post, but go ahead, punch your gift horse in the mouth. Are you this ignorant or have you participated in herd immunity for the idiot pathogen?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Last edited:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I feel for them cause they are true warriors in the game. Can't help but see why teams see it as they do though. No positional player takes more punishment. You can draft a back and have him on a rookie contract for 5 years, then tag him for a 6th and tag him again for a 7th. Most backs are spent after that.
I really struggle to imagine small changes that would help get the young RBs more money during their most productive years.