dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I forgot to add that you admitted to molesting your niece.
But he adds 10,000 clicks an hour as he F5s my profile so CCS keeps him around
Funny coming from the little boy that was just crying about what other posters say and how they don't get banned because of it.

You're a whiny little bitch. Derp

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Funny coming from the little boy that was just crying about what other posters say and how they don't get banned because of it.

You're a whiny little bitch. Derp

There’s a difference between Daniel making up lies to deflect from his shitty opinions and you admitting to disgusting acts that would have you executed in front your townsmen in a proper world.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sounds like things are going as expected for Jordan Love, isn't that right @Loveitout:

"According to Matt Schniedman with The Athletic, the overall offensive performance was so bad
that head coach Matt LaFleur had the offense doing push-ups after practice."
Got damn it.... We don't want Maye or Caleb to coming to GB.
Conflicted shit. Fuck you Rodgers!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

real quick..before I start hammering drinks and some posts. It's definitely a different and clean set up plus them different drills than the previous regime, guys. Been to bearbonnais a hundred times but practice is looking fresh out there.
BTW, Pieces of shits selling free tickets on reddit for TC, I should just pull up to Halas and hopefully there's some familiar faces at the gate, thought i wouldn't want any of them to get fired over me. S.O.L.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Figures 25 pages of more arguing than actual training camp info. Is every teams board like this or just ours ?

As someone that used to be a hardcore Texans fan (before they pivoted to becoming a religious org instead of a professional football team), yes, every team's board is like this. Few differences here and there but surprisingly close. The Texans board had several long time posters that would bicker in every single thread too.

As for training camp related, I'm glad to hear that Velus appears to be at least threatening for 1st team reps. Even if it's unlikely he wins 1st team reps, it would be nice if he had developed enough to be clearly in the top 5 of the WR rotation. Moore, Mooney, Claypool, Scott, Jones would be my ideal top 5 simply due to the amount of speed combined with Justin's strong deep passing game.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Rise

Liked Posts:
Carter is gonna win rookie of the year and we’re just going to have to listen to it non stop. Still glad that turd is not a Bear.

I’d like to have the rookie of the year on the Bears. I could not care less about optics I want to see them win, you know, like the eagles do year in and year out.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Yeah I think the Eagles had the perfect locker room for him. I'm not sure the Bears did. Anyway, not concerned about it.

This overrated statement parroted by the media. He is going to dominate because he is a great player, not because some old vet is next to him giving the ole stink eye. He would have dominated here too.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’d like to have the rookie of the year on the Bears. I could care less about optics I want to see them win, you know, like the eagles do year in and year out.

I’m sure many (most?) will agree with you. But I couldn’t root for the guy.