Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I can't even believe we're to this fucking point with some of you. Trevor Lawrence just took his team to the playoffs in year two with Christian Kirk as his number one receiver. And you're acting like Justin Fields is better because he has better YouTube highlights?

Lawrence is already considered a top-8 QB in the NFL after year two.

This entire board is as fucking football stupid as I've ever seen.
Every morning when you look in the mirror, you see the most football stupid thing on earth

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
No see the report yesterday was too many balls. You're already lying out your ass.

You're certainly an expert on lying as you still won't provide a link to your false claim of someone saying "Roschon > Le'Veon Bell" before Roschon had even played a single NFL game. Perhaps one day you will admit you lied.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Johnson??
I can't disagree outright. I can't even say I'm on the fence about Johnson (and the same goes for Scott and Sewell, who will also have roles in a rotation).

I just don't have a lot of expectation for the rookie year for guys picked on the third day of the draft; the other side of that coin is that I don't have a lot of confidence in how their skillet translates to the pros.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can't even believe we're to this fucking point with some of you. Trevor Lawrence just took his team to the playoffs in year two with Christian Kirk as his number one receiver. And you're acting like Justin Fields is better because he has better YouTube highlights?

Lawrence is already considered a top-8 QB in the NFL after year two.

This entire board is as fucking football stupid as I've ever seen.
The players don't seem to agree with you. But, you probably know more than them too, right?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Practice must be over already, and I think I only saw like 6 or 7 tweets about it on my timeline. Must not have been very eventful.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tremaine is giving me the “next great Bears LB” vibe. Yeah I’m swilling the first day Koolaid a bit but I’m excited to see him play.
Pretty good company to be in. I just wish our historic list of QBs was as good as the LB list.

Here's to breaking the curse ?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, I'd probably take Lawrence right now, but if Fields even develops into a mid tier passer in the NFL(he should) his upside is way higher.

Daniel/Biff is dumb as shit. Every bears fan I know is super amped for this season because of fields alone. He has the potential to be a player at the position the NFL has never seen, 4.4 speed with actual accuracy.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also, I'd probably take Lawrence right now, but if Fields even develops into a mid tier passer in the NFL(he should) his upside is way higher.

Daniel/Biff is dumb as shit. Every bears fan I know is super amped for this season because of fields alone. He has the potential to be a player at the position the NFL has never seen, 4.4 speed with actual accuracy.
That's fair. I could see an argument either way.