Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Glad to hear everyone is cleared medically. Just a few months ago, there were some question marks like Mooney being ready for camp but so far, it looks like they will at least start out healthy. Any news on how E Jackson is looking? I remember his timeline was another one that would be tight to be ready for camp.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Great to see. I think Wright is going to be a monster for the Bears.
Ok so we all know that he isnt allowed to simply walk up and punch somebody in this game. Those penalties are not acceptable, you have to prioritize the win.

What I want to see is for Wright to put everything he has into an incredible, open-handed push with his right hand square in the chest of his first opponent in week 1. Set the tone to show everyone that you know how to get nasty.

Against other opponents I will accept the penalty and will be glad to see him punch somebody.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Glad to hear everyone is cleared medically. Just a few months ago, there were some question marks like Mooney being ready for camp but so far, it looks like they will at least start out healthy. Any news on how E Jackson is looking? I remember his timeline was another one that would be tight to be ready for camp.
Eddie Jackson is ready to go.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It is finally confirmed. Fields ranked higher than Lawrence. No doubt Fields' elite physical gifts as a runner played a major role in elevating him over Lawrence despite the statistical differences. The psychological effect of 6'3 230 lb 4.4 speed is hard to ignore if you're the one on the other side of it.

Last edited: