Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really weird how all these young people including young athletes are dropping like flies or impacted by cardiac issues all of a sudden.

Even weirder the people in media who treat this as if this was always happening or that this is completely normal.

Wonder what happened? :unsure:
You got brainwashed? Last I'll say here but the virus was 11 times more likely to cause myocarditis than the vax.

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how people act like going without football for 5 months is the hardest thing they have ever had to do. 'Hard to believe it but we made it' lol
Time for all the Twitterers, bloggers and writers to get PAID.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Right next to and as high as the American flag? This team is a DISGRACE!
When your neighbor loses their job, you don't gossip about their reaction. You give them comfort when they need it and space when they don't.
Not me. I get together the rest of the neighbors and talk about my unemployed neighbor as his slumped shoulders.
Press conference is over.
Thanks

Really weird how all these young people including young athletes are dropping like flies or impacted by cardiac issues all of a sudden.

Even weirder the people in media who treat this as if this was always happening or that this is completely normal.

Wonder what happened? :unsure:
Please don't bring your stupid political bullshit in here. Its clear LeBron is pumping Russian steroids into his underperforming child. When you collapse from a heart attack, we're not going to blame what you're blaming, we'll blame tasty cakes and deep fried turducken.

Even Dan cannibalism Campbell said to pump the brakes on the Lions love
Not even that fraud is willing to sell the NFLs hype version of dogecoin.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
That Justin Fields Top 100 clip had the best angle I've seen of the deep bomb TD throw to Dante Pettis that was missed on the TNF broadcast. I think I've seen the ALL 22 of it before from behind Justin, but I don't think I've seen that side view before.

Yeah that throw was an absolute dot. I'm pretty sure that's the only time I've ever seen a Bears QB get a free play like that. GB has been tormenting the Bears with that same kind of play for years.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
There were a couple of seasons where you seemed perfectly comfortable with losing, Eddie.
Bears definitely need Eddie playing some of his best ball this year. He definitely has had a few outings the fast few seasons where his attempts looked half-hearted and also seemed to shy away from contact. As the veteran in that defensive backfield, he needs to bring the intensity this year and show he's ready to only be content with playoff appearances as success. Reality is that his own dead cap hit drops significantly after this year so he likely is one of many players this year trying to earn a long term roster spot.