Official 2023 Training Camp thread

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh I don’t care about eithers opinions because I’m not a fan of both. I don’t like all the glowing reviews of fields because it seems artificial
I like when a motherfucker watches tape and points out the intricacies of football, and can criticize a player even when he makes a good play, or can praise a player even when a play goes to shit.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I mean he had a young QB that was in desperate need of help and development and surrounded him with nothing when he definitely had more resources than nothing.

Bears fans need to stop pretending like there was no way of him doing anything. He had resources to help his QB immediately but opted not to and it got Fields killed. For all we know it could have changed the course of his career. The guys who started a lot of games for the Bears at WR last year are now in proper places at like WR6.

But i guess it all depends on the two groups. Those who believed in Fields the prospect and those who dont. Personally i thought helping the QB was a greater priority than value and culture over everything. But whatever, its the past. Make or break.

No I get it. You've make this argument many times before and it's fair.