BABA THE HATER IS BACK!

Boo Boo This Man GIF - Boo Boo This Man Mad - Discover & Share GIFs

Fuck you. ? :love:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Biggs is a reporter. He’s not a scout or a QB coach. I prefer to listen to sources that actually know how to properly analyze what they’re witnessing. Guys like Matt Bowen carry weight with me.

You and I are on the same page. Besides, those of us not naive know that many times these so called reporters will toss out some bullshit or skew it in a bullshit way so they can lap up easy rage clicks from the engagement.

I like to follow people and sources who avoid or even have great disdain for that kind of journalism.

Hoge and Jahns are pretty good in that regard, as is Robert Schmidt, but people might not like him because he got picked up by DBB, and some people here have beef with that guy. Max Markham is another good follow in that regard.

It actually makes me smile that more and more that the youngest crowd of incoming journalists covering the Bears have a disdain for the way the old-heads who got high on the hog handled their business: triggering Bears fans rather than doing their jobs. I find the new blood to be mostly a lot more informational and less a bunch of Skip Bayless wannabes.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You and I are on the same page. Besides, those of us not naive know that many times these so called reporters will toss out some bullshit or skew it in a bullshit way so they can lap up easy rage clicks from the engagement.

I like to follow people and sources who avoid or even have great disdain for that kind of journalism.

Hoge and Jahns are pretty good in that regard, as is Robert Schmidt, but people might not like him because he got picked up by DBB, and some people here have beef with that guy. Max Markham is another good follow in that regard.

It actually makes me smile that more and more that the youngest crowd of incoming journalists covering the Bears have a disdain for the way the old-heads who got high on the hog handled their business: triggering Bears fans rather than doing their jobs. I find the new blood to be mostly a lot more informational and less a bunch of Skip Bayless wannabes.
Two seasons ago you came on CCS and made up lies about what Brad Biggs was reporting on the radio and when called out on it you said "i was driving and half paying attention".

Guy who hates real reporters and real journalists want you to follow Max fucking Markham and DaBearsBlog lmaooooo

You cannot be trusted.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

You should really avoid talking journalism. Your over the top sensationalism is nonsense but you still spout it every season

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Hoge got his ass chewed on social media back in OTA's for saying something negative about Fields. Let's just face it.... there's a large segment of the fanbase that are incapable of hearing anything remotely negative.