Official 2023 Training Camp thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I noticed that you said that he is the youngest 3rd year QB several times now, and I am wondering why? Is that a good thing, a bad thing, or completely irrelevant? If being 5 months younger than Brock Purdy is irrelevant then why do you keep bringing it up? Other than that I agree with you that he is extremely raw and inconsistent.

Speaks to the fact he is raw and inexperienced. He was almost a year younger than every QB in 2021 draft and probably should have stayed another year in college to get more reps.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So it appears that Fields threw a jump ball from mid field with 30 seconds to go in a scrimmage... that the last time I checked umm DOESN'T COUNT, and now we are back to Fields sucking? A play that they likely told him to take a chance on to give receivers and D backs extra situational practice...

As I said the other day when there were positive plays, it's just practice. It's not even pre-season. Let's stop living these plays like they are special indicators to how the season will go. It's ridiculous to be on the edge of your seat over this.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t believe anyone actually believe Fields sucks except for Biff. Most are sarcastic responses to his bad day today. I’m for one am happy, I don’t like dominate practices every day

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So it appears that Fields threw a jump ball from mid field with 30 seconds to go in a scrimmage... that the last time I checked umm DOESN'T COUNT, and now we are back to Fields sucking? A play that they likely told him to take a chance on to give receivers and D backs extra situational practice...

As I said the other day when there were positive plays, it's just practice. It's not even pre-season. Let's stop living these plays like they are special indicators to how the season will go. It's ridiculous to be on the edge of your seat over this.
Honestly done with Fields. Pretty hard to evaluate the players around him when he cant even get the ball to them. Maybe they had legitimate starters in ESB and Pettis last season? Wasted multiple high picks on Claypool and Moore. Should have drafted Young!

#Gay4Maye2024

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly done with Fields. Pretty hard to evaluate the players around him when he cant even get the ball to them. Maybe they had legitimate starters in ESB and Pettis last season? Wasted multiple high picks on Claypool and Moore. Should have drafted Young!

#Gay4Maye2024
Young has been up and down. Probably because he’s black. @ccsdanielwhocantcomeinhere

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Why would we discuss Carolina in the Trey Lance thread?
What could be more focusing on a random ass team than talking about a player that has nothing to do with a team?

Sadly, it makes perfect sense to me.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Before the Draft, but don't quote me on that.
WOW Indeed. If this weekend came before the draft, you may have missed the draft again. It all depends on how much before the draft is or was, seeing that someone said that this weekend was yesterday.

You better get busy on those mock drafts.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like when a motherfucker watches tape and points out the intricacies of football, and can criticize a player even when he makes a good play, or can praise a player even when a play goes to shit.

I like when knowledgeable people give me an accurate representation, completely free of agenda, bias or clickbait.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude, they aren't in pads yet. Chill.

I mean, isn't it bad that he can't even hold up when its NOT padded and they AREN'T hitting?

What, you counting on the pads to weigh him down so he doesn't get pushed around so much? :ROFLMAO: