Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Canth

Liked Posts:

Really good interview. I thought it was interesting that Eberflus did not mention Jaylon Johnson either when talking about guys he inherited or when talking about the strength of the defense. Granted, it's hard to remember every name when put on the spot, but considering last year and some of the contract talk, or lack thereof, this year...that kinda stood out to me.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Really good interview. I thought it was interesting that Eberflus did not mention Jaylon Johnson either when talking about guys he inherited or when talking about the strength of the defense. Granted, it's hard to remember every name when put on the spot, but considering last year and some of the contract talk, or lack thereof, this year...that kinda stood out to me.

I think he has a pretty nice year. He needs more ball production for sure and likely won’t be re-signed if he can’t improve there

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Your memory must be shot because the only award he’s gotten was NVP

Edit: Nevermind just saw ESPN had him as a top ten mvp candidate
Thats not betting favorite though. Imagine what dumb money that would be. Guy who seems very unlikely to win MVP also gives back the lowest return if he wins.

Mitch was +20,000. Mahomes was the vegas favorite at +400 coming off a MVP season.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like when knowledgeable people give me an accurate representation, completely free of agenda, bias or clickbait.
So you are searching for universal truth?

In the media?

Cause you aren't media literate and haven't learned how to parse information? Or shit, idk, maybe something much deeper?

So instead of looking at your own self and figuring your shit out, you're on a philosophical quest by way of the media? A quest that landed you in qanon?

What the actual fuck

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So you are searching for universal truth?

In the media?

Cause you aren't media literate and haven't learned how to parse information? Or shit, idk, maybe something much deeper?

So instead of looking at your own self and figuring your shit out, you're on a philosophical quest by way of the media? A quest that landed you in qanon?

What the actual fuck
You’re asking someone who tried to make ‘run protection’ a thing and was humiliated about it but still wants to hang around and try to be right about… anything

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think JJ is a potential candidate to get the Roquan/Quinn mid season trade treatment this year. The thought process being if a guy isn’t in the long term plans… then you might as well get something for him.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Not really… I like Thunderhawk in Waukegan.

I am playing The Preserve at Oak Meadows tomorrow.

We tend to move around.
I love thunderhawk. That course forced me to swing easy, and my golf game got a lot better since.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You guys are so Lucky/Blessed, living in Texas golf is basically a H€££ 2 the Naw until October…???⬇️
I live by a golf course in DFW and I see people out there daily. I mean I’m with you…. But some people are crazy.